34 Deals LLC

2.8 out of 5 (2.8) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

October 18, 2017

Our engine fell apart within 2 days of purchasing the car.

August 2, 2017

My experience was excellent. Great selection of used vehicles. Nate was wonderful at handling my desk from beginning to end. I will be coming back in... the future.

May 4, 2017

Sold me a car that went 61 miles . Told me how good it was.. wouldn't try to help.. very unpleasant experience.

There's always 3 sides to a story. That's that guys side and here is ours; the gentlemen was encouraged to take the vehicle to his mechanic (which he ...did) and it checked out fine. At the time of sale, he signed and acknowledged the AS-IS Buyer's Guide. Since then we have recently teamed up with a warranty company. This will now be offered with all of our sales. We never intend to sell a vehicle that is bad. We sell "used" cars and anything can happen day to day. We hope that by offering the warranty we are able to better serve our customers. In business, you can't always please every customer but we will always do our best

June 26, 2016

Our experience with 34 Deals LLC was excellent. We found them very knowledgeable about the RV we purchased, honest and patient with us by letting us ...take our time checking it out and driving it. We looked at three RV's and each one was very nice and clean, which was very important to us. Theresa and Garrett were wonderful to work with.

April 5, 2016

Short version: so happy with my used car and really enjoyed doing business with this family. Wondering whether you should buy your next car from them?... DO IT! Longer version: I was absolutely stressed and at the end of my rope... When I found the guys (and girl!) at 34 Deals LLC (family owned and operated). I found a car I liked online and surprised them on lot, but that didn't matter. They tended to me immediately, answered all my questions and were very honest throughout the process. I happened to be in a crunch and the purchasing process was so timely and easy. They also made themselves available after hours when I needed. Jarrod (the owner) could see I wanted the car but I had my hesitations; he went above and beyond to make sure I was confident in my (at the time, future) purchase. Jarrod promised by the time I returned the next day to purchase, he would have a new battery in my car as well as have the oil changed and fluids. When I returned (so excited to pick up my new (used) car) he told me that when he got the battery replaced, the check engine came on because of a sensor. Before I could express my concern about the sensor/check engine light, he told me he had replaced that on his own accord. First car buying experience and I have no complaints and only good things to say. I love driving my new car!! Would definitely buy from them again. Thanks 34 Deals LLC!!!

34 Deals LLC