Twin City Used Car Sales

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 31 reviews

• October 17, 2015

I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from this great group of people,. Bobby is always willing to give back to the community and a real honest and trus...tworthy man. They make the purchasing process so enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone! If you need a car give them the opportunity. Thanks Twin City and Bobby for all y'all do!

Rita, We can't thank you enough for your repeat business. You are such a joy to deal with as well. We couldn't ask for a better customer. If you n...eed anything at all, do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your business!

June 29, 2018

Bobby and the guys down at twin city are the best ,if u need a car or a truck u need to go there.Bobby really help us to get our Nissan,we really appr...eciate him.thanks again.

March 20, 2018

After asking them not to run a hard inquiry on my credit, as if I purchased, I would pay cash, they ran it anyway. Said I had to sign a release to te...st drive but would not run it until I was ready to purchase. So wrong.

January 10, 2018

I have bought several cars from twin city. Bobby Ledbetter , is top notch in my book. He is very fair and will work with you in a way to help you get ...the car you want. Andy White is a terrific salesman working along side Bobby. Their staff consists of knowledgeable people, hard working and very helpful. As a matter of fact I just purchased a vehicle today for my Company. I highly recommend!!!

June 19, 2017

my name is Fred Buban,i live in Tupelo,MS. an i've been in the car business for almost 40yrs. i came to Bobby Ledbetters Twin City Used Cars over memo...rial weekend to work the SUPER SALE,an that it was!!!! Mr. Ledbetter an his entire staff treated me like family,Thank You!!!!! an from what i witnessed anyone who came to the SUPER SALE was treated the sameway. Those who became new customers left with smiles on their face an still had money to spend because of the good deal they received at Bobby Ledbetter Twin City Used Cars!!!!! I highly recommend Bobby Ledbetter Twin City Used Cars to anyone looking for a different or another vehicle. .....Sincerly, Fred Buban

June 7, 2017

I went to buy a car and Joey was the one to help me and he was great! Turns out he is very honest to! I left my car in a vehicle that we was test driv...ing which I didn't have my wallet in there but a bunch of other things and I didn't notice if was missing till probably a week later and I blamed my fiance leaving the car unlocked and someone getting in the car to get it well probably 6 months later I went back to Joey and he amediatly noticed me and said he had something for me turns out he kept my purse in his car the whole 6 months and didn't forget! If I was going to buy a car from anyone it would be Joey! He is honest and hard working he did all he could to try to get me in a car that I wanted!

October 6, 2016

Had a great experience @ Twin City in fort payne. Shane Lipscomb was very helpful, friendly and professional. I would advise anyone looking for a veh...icle to go to Twin City and ask for Shane. Thanks so much. And last but not least I love my lexus.

October 6, 2016

Very pleased with the experience for a third time purchasing our new truck! Keep up the good work TWIN CITY y'all are the BEST!

Chaz, We appreciate you coming down for a third time and making a purchase with us. It's valued repeat customers such as yourself that make it such... a joy to do business with. Please, feel free to stop by anytime and pay us a friendly visit. Enjoy that new ride!

October 6, 2016

I would highly recommend to others! The good people at Twin City will work hard to get you the best deal possible! My husband and I are customers for ...life!

Tiffany, Thank you so much for your kind words. Here at Twin City, we value our wonderful customer's feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the... time to leave us a positive experience that you had with us. Come back anytime and pay us a visit. We value your business!

October 9, 2015

I found the vehicle I wanted on the Twin City Website. I sent the email to request more information about it. That is when Shane Lipscomb and I first ...met. Shane sent me an email back saying that he would like to help me get the vehicle I wanted. My mind was still not completely made up to actually purchase a vehicle but I wanted to know prices and other information to help me decide. No matter what I told Shane (about why I wanted a Pathfinder for my family vacations or all about my money situations) he listened and was very polite to me. He kept saying, "I understand. I understand". I believed he truly did UNDERSTAND! In the end I bought my "Pathfinder from Shane because he understood me and respected the things me and my family needed. Awesome salesman!! Thank you Shane!!

Reda, We certainly appreciate you purchasing your nice Pathfinder with us. We like to hear that our sales representatives took such good care of you.... We pride ourselves on giving our customers the A-1 vehicle purchasing experience in the market today. If there is anything that we can do to assist you, you do not hesitate to let us know. WE greatly appreciate you and your familie's business. Come back anytime and see us!