Twin City Used Car Sales

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Top notch dealership Twin City Auto Sales.

This was my second time to purchase a vehicle from them. Zach our salesman was very polite and courteous and helped the process along. Joe is the best financial guy ever he works very diligently to get you the best rate and payment possible. These guys are top notch.

I would recommend this dealership.

The salesman Bar and Jeff were courteous and professional and not too pushy. They showed me several trucks that I was interested in. I would recommend this dealership.

Pleasant and very Happy Place

They were very kind. They helped my granddaughter find the perfect car. 🥰 They paid attention to her two year old son and made us feel right at home.

1.0

False Advertisement

They were advertising a post on Facebook and claimed that I had a voucher registered and saved when I pulled up to ask more about that voucher they completely ignored it and demanded a down payment when the voucher even said no down payment needed.Worst customer satisfaction I’ve never felt humiliated and they were even laughing behind my back for asking .

Awesome car lot to buy your new vehicle nice cars

Great people went out of there way on there day off to make sure I got my vehicle that day awesome people awesome experience buying a new car

Great dealership, great people

What can I say, great dealership , great people ! Whatever your need is Twin City will take care of you they make you feel like family. I was able to trade my truck in ,and get a cheaper payment would highly recommend them .

Happy customer

Live in Hoover but Purchased 3 autos from twin city in Ft Payne. 2019 Mercedes van / Nissan Leaf /Subaru Forester. Son also purchased used frontier. Best friend purchased used box van. All in last 2 years. Happy with them all. Never know what they might have but got a little of everything. Go see them if need a ride 😀

Great experience

This is the first time I've ever pulled out of a dealership in a new car and not regretted it. I'm still not sure how they they worked me out of the red so much on my old car that I was able to trade out for another vehicle of the same value with lower payments. I choose not to question it but I do know I'll be back to see them next time. Great experience

I got the truck I wanted.

This was the easiest car deal that I have ever had. I’ve bought several vehicles over the years and I am very happy with the customer service that I received. I got the exact truck I wanted. Thank you to Chad- my salesman for the fantastic service.

My used car

Awesome. Love my car. Love the people at Twin City. Helpful and kind. Did everything they could to make it easy for me to get car I wanted