Cars Plus Imports

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

They kept their promises!
    March 21, 2018

My wife purchased a 2010 Venza last year in July and it was a great buy fair price and cosmetically looked great . Warranty of 90 days was the truth b...ecause the brakes needed to be replaced and they replaced them no questions asked . We will continue to do business with these guys as long as they have the same warranty.¿¿¿¿

good dealership needs work
    May 27, 2017

bought my first car from them , lil issues here and their have not got the inspection report . asked them to fix my passenger side mirror before i too...k the car it was not fixed i mentioned other things. sales was great Omari was really helpful and honest. i would recommend them just make sure you stay on top of them to fix stuff when you get a car.

Horrible dealership worst customer service ever
    March 28, 2017

This dealership is very unproffesional didn't open until 30 mins after the stated opening time i had to wait another hour for a qualified employee to ...get there to go over the paperwork for the vehicle i had purchased. They gave me a 30 day warrenty which they refused to honor or return my calls. I left over 50 messages and have not been contacted one time despite the fact i bought a vehicle from them. They also did not correctly apply for the title so 2 months later i am stuck title less for a vehicle i have paid off and they refuse to contact me despite 50= messages. They also have a pit bull patrolling the lot freely using the bathroom where he pleases and do not speak good English avoid this dealership at all costs

Great service
    December 9, 2015

Great service, best car buying experience I've ever had. SK got me in a vehicle with very poor credit and I thought I had no chance of getting approve...d. Was in and out in less than 2 hours

Great service
    September 6, 2015

I would recommend cars plus to family n friends. Ms Duncan did not just put me in any car just to get the sale she put me in the truck I wanted. She n...ever said you can only get this. She ask me what's gonna make me happy. I told her what I wanted n she made it happen.

ms HUGHES
    November 4, 2014

THE MOMENT I WALKED ON TO THE LOT I RECIEVED NOTHING BUT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I AM A VEY HARD CUSTOMER TO PLEASE AND LETS JUST SAY THEY CROSSED EVE...RY T AND DOTTED EVERY I WHEN IT CAME TO GETTING ME INTO THAT BEAUTIFUL CAR..I HAD LOST HOPE WHEN IT CAME TO BUYING CARS. BUT CARS PLUS RESTORED THAT.

As always we value every customer!! We want to thank Ms Hughes for coming into our location and allowing us a chance to serve her. The cars plus fam...ily :)

Excellent hi-end cars at best prices
    October 29, 2014

I searched the whole internet for a particular type of car - Cadillac 2008 - 2011 STS with low mileage and features that were desirable. I did not get... the moon roof or built in navigation/back-up video cam I would have liked but found a rare color with extremely low mileage and in immaculate condition at this dealership. All the sales people were very friendly and Robert Helm, sales manager, in particular was very professional and gave me the deal I wanted. While at their facility I observed many BMWs, Audis, Mercedes-Benz and other nice cars. All the people there were very quick to correct a couple of small deficiencies. They even went many extra miles to deliver my car to me 3 hours away as I could not drive 2 cars at the same time. Robert came through on all his promises and I would definitely recommend this dealership and Robert Helm when you are in the market for a good used luxury car at the best price.

Car Plus is where it's at!
    June 6, 2014

Car Plus was great, I purchased a 2006 Infiniti FX35. Bruce and Rob were the best salesman I ever met. I will definitely refer friends and family memb...ers to this dealership. Exclusive Motor cars across the street is not where it's at. If you want great customer service and a great deal Car Plus is where you want to go not Exclusive Motors Cars. Thank you guys so much and I love my new ride. Sincerely, Janiece

Cars Plus Imports