Flagstaff Nissan Subaru

69 reviews

69 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Nissan Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 14, 2019

The Forester we bought there was burning a huge amount of oil. They concealed this. It was subject to a class action law suit settlement. They did everything... they could to worm out of it. The told us we needed work done and quoted almost twice as much as market rate. We did not need that work. They broke the dipstick off in the engine and will not take responsibility. They are out for a quick buck, they don't care about customers or their safety. I will never do business with them again and I went from planning to buy a brand new Subaru to shopping for a Honda.

January 4, 2019

Purchased a used vehicle with 19k thinking it was still like new only to find out it was in a major accident and now I'm stuck with car and no help... from anyone at dealership.

• March 11, 2015

I bought a used Explorer from here a month ago. It turns out that the vehicle had some problems that nobody knew about. I took it back to the dealership... expecting to hear them tell me to pound sand. To my surprise, they have a dealership only guarantee that allowed me to trade the Explorer in, get 100% of my money back for it, and put it towards another vehicle. WOW!! I'm pretty sure no other dealership in the world would let someone bring a car back, give them 100% credit for it, and then buy another car. I will forever more buy my cars from this dealership.

August 28, 2018

Very accommodating staff, they were fast, friendly and efficient. I am from out of town and they treated me like a revered customer! Clean facility.

August 28, 2018

I brought my car to your dealership to fix an airbag recall issue last week. I pulled up to your service department, and was promptly met by Cory. He was... very helpful and friendly. I was shocked at the short time it took to get that repair finished and be on my way back to Cottonwood. I will be getting all my service needs completed at your dealership. Thank you!

February 26, 2018

I saw a pickup on line that I was interested in. The price was OK and the pictures were good and complete to enough to tell that it was in reasonable shape.... I went and looked at it and talked to the sales people who were very nice and helpful. The price was already at rock bottom for what it was so I bought it. They didn't try to sell me a more expensive pick up or car, they seemed happy enough to sell the one I bought and so far that pickup I bought has been good.. I say "Pretty Good Dealer" ! !

October 17, 2017

Couldn't recommend this dealership enough! Rachael helped me find the perfect car for me and was very friendly, helpful and HONEST in the process. I was... made to feel comfortable and that I could completely trust everyone that was helping me here. This dealership was by far the best of the ones that I visited in Flagstaff. Thank you Rachael, Adam and the rest of the team at Flagstaff Nissan for your help!!

August 4, 2017

Gary Loos was excellent , pleasant and a great guy . We thoroughly enjoyed the process of buying not only 1 but 2 vehicles from Gary He stayed late until... we were completely finished , we also received great service from Brad the finance director Actually in all honesty we have never had such a pleasant experience dealing with a car dealer and I would highly recommend them . Thank you guys we are very happy

Worked with:
    Gary Loos

Sales Wizard

July 15, 2017

Having used this dealer for all my service needs, I was recently extremely disappointed by their shoddy service. I went in with a shimmy in the front... end of my Xterra. They said that rotating and balancing the tires would solve the problem. It didn't. When I went back for my next oil change, I told them the shimmy was still there. They shocked me by telling that I needed new tires. My tires had gone from a 6 to a 4 in 3000 miles. When they looked at the car again, they found I needed front struts and rear shocks. Bingo! Reason for the shimmy. Had they diagnosed this when I first told them about the shimmy, my tires would probably be fine. They are unwilling to admit their mistake or to do anything to make it right. I had been a loyal customer and expected more from them. The owner, Mr. Olsen never even had the curiosity to talk to me about the problem. I will not go back to a dealership I cannot trust to service my car properly.

June 11, 2017

I purchased a 2012 Nissan Leaf on June 8th 2017 with cash. I came prepared with internet searched info on the Nissan Leaf, I had the salesman running back... to parts and service for answers on a 220v charger plus other questions. The answers I got were nebulous at best. I was told the vehicle had a full charge but the salesman didn't instruct me on how read the instrument cluster. I drove the vehicle home 26 miles to Sedona Az with the charge meter reading half charge left. After reading a portions of the manuals I charged up the battery with the existing 120v charger and checked the 12v Accessory Battery all the cells were low on water. I made a mental note where the vehicle charge meter registered when I left the dealership and when it was completely charged at home. I had driven the Leaf home on less than a 3/4 charge. Shame on this dealership for having poorly trained personnel on the Nissan Leaf. They just wanted sell it and get it off the lot!

Worked with: