Flagstaff Nissan Subaru

80 reviews

80 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Nissan Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2019

I have bought 3 vehicles from this dealership. Each time I've spent a couple a grand or more to try and fix the issues. The last vehicle I bought was a... Chevy Cruze. The suspension is shot. Every time I take either the Hyundai, or Mazda in they say it's normal. The Chevy Cruze is all suspension. Why would I take something back to people who tell me it's normal when it's not? I know enough about vehicles to know it's not right. I bought these vehicles from a dealership to trust it was inspected. Not from a side dirt lot fly by night car salesman. I will never buy from these guys again. I would only hope that they rectify the issue. This is why I don't trust dealerships.

February 14, 2019

The Forester we bought there was burning a huge amount of oil. They concealed this. It was subject to a class action law suit settlement. They did everything... they could to worm out of it. The told us we needed work done and quoted almost twice as much as market rate. We did not need that work. They broke the dipstick off in the engine and will not take responsibility. They are out for a quick buck, they don't care about customers or their safety. I will never do business with them again and I went from planning to buy a brand new Subaru to shopping for a Honda.

February 14, 2019

January 4, 2019

Purchased a used vehicle with 19k thinking it was still like new only to find out it was in a major accident and now I'm stuck with car and no help from... anyone at dealership.

August 28, 2018

Very accommodating staff, they were fast, friendly and efficient. I am from out of town and they treated me like a revered customer! Clean facility.

Hi Jan Adamson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We'r...e always happy to help!

August 28, 2018

I brought my car to your dealership to fix an airbag recall issue last week. I pulled up to your service department, and was promptly met by Cory. He was... very helpful and friendly. I was shocked at the short time it took to get that repair finished and be on my way back to Cottonwood. I will be getting all my service needs completed at your dealership. Thank you!

February 26, 2018

I saw a pickup on line that I was interested in. The price was OK and the pictures were good and complete to enough to tell that it was in reasonable shape.... I went and looked at it and talked to the sales people who were very nice and helpful. The price was already at rock bottom for what it was so I bought it. They didn't try to sell me a more expensive pick up or car, they seemed happy enough to sell the one I bought and so far that pickup I bought has been good.. I say "Pretty Good Dealer" ! !

October 17, 2017

Couldn't recommend this dealership enough! Rachael helped me find the perfect car for me and was very friendly, helpful and HONEST in the process. I was... made to feel comfortable and that I could completely trust everyone that was helping me here. This dealership was by far the best of the ones that I visited in Flagstaff. Thank you Rachael, Adam and the rest of the team at Flagstaff Nissan for your help!!

August 4, 2017

Gary Loos was excellent , pleasant and a great guy . We thoroughly enjoyed the process of buying not only 1 but 2 vehicles from Gary He stayed late until... we were completely finished , we also received great service from Brad the finance director Actually in all honesty we have never had such a pleasant experience dealing with a car dealer and I would highly recommend them . Thank you guys we are very happy

Worked with:
    Gary Loos

Sales Wizard

NOT RATED

July 15, 2017

Having used this dealer for all my service needs, I was recently extremely disappointed by their shoddy service. I went in with a shimmy in the front... end of my Xterra. They said that rotating and balancing the tires would solve the problem. It didn't. When I went back for my next oil change, I told them the shimmy was still there. They shocked me by telling that I needed new tires. My tires had gone from a 6 to a 4 in 3000 miles. When they looked at the car again, they found I needed front struts and rear shocks. Bingo! Reason for the shimmy. Had they diagnosed this when I first told them about the shimmy, my tires would probably be fine. They are unwilling to admit their mistake or to do anything to make it right. I had been a loyal customer and expected more from them. The owner, Mr. Olsen never even had the curiosity to talk to me about the problem. I will not go back to a dealership I cannot trust to service my car properly.