Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Subaru from DealerRater.

We had car trouble while visiting the area and needed

We had car trouble while visiting the area and needed repairs on a weekend with no notice or appointment. Flagstaff Subaru went out of their way to work us in and did a great job repairing our car. They were even kind to our dog. We are so grateful to Flagstaff Subaru!

4.0

Friendly and helpful made the experience of buying our as

Friendly and helpful made the experience of buying our as easy as possible I will gladly recommend them to anyone in the market to purchase a vehicle

Very positive experience with trading in our truck for

Very positive experience with trading in our truck for another used vehicle. Dealership was very honest and the communication was amazing.

This dealership team allowed me to drive home my car of

This dealership team allowed me to drive home my car of choice. Matt was very informative and helped me all the way from the product inquiry through the unit releasing. He even made after-sales checks for any questions and concerns. Brian and Isaac have also been very accomodating. They always discussed and offered options and allowed me to make choices. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience.

Great Service!!

Had a great first time buying experience all thanks to Nick. He was professional and provided great answers for any questions that I had. Thank you Flagstaff Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi J Shepperd, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you again for the great review!

Dealer offered assistance with our (daughter and I)...

Dealer offered assistance with our (daughter and I) pursuit of a reliable used car. The salesman listened to our criteria and options and helped us find a car which made us both happy. I highly recommend this dealer!

1.0

Not good for those with bad credit not true either they...

Not good for those with bad credit not true either they don't finance for bad credit customers, in have done tried it and denied because they say one thing then say another thing, it was a trick to get people to come in just to set us up. No I know the trick they play on people like prey... I was going to trade in mine and get another vehicle due to medical and health, best thing for all consumers look for place To help, I.got sold a.bad car with loan that approves people with bad credit to get bad cars then run into problems horrible just sickening in was referred to them by dealerships hmmm time to be aware of this watch out on dealerships they send you to bad loan bank who sells bad cars in wanted a Nissan or ford escape denied over and over all I got was bad ford car terrible

I was very pleased and enjoyed working with Isaac Lau and...

I was very pleased and enjoyed working with Isaac Lau and Alex Levinson when I purchased my Altima. They both had great customer service, answered my questions and treated me with respect. Keep up the great work you two.

I purchased a pre-owned Toyota Camry Hybrid from this...

I purchased a pre-owned Toyota Camry Hybrid from this dealership. The staff was excellent! Thank you so much for all of the pictures and for working with me! I love my new car! Thank you!!!

Great experience

I worked with Josh Meadows, and he blew me away ion every way. I never felt pressured or had any negative experiences. Overall, a wonderful car buying experience, and I will come here again if I ever need another car.