Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Megan was so amazing!!

Meghan made this so easy for us!! We will go back to her in the future!! The entire experience was great!! We will refer all our friends!

Dealer response

Janae Zamora, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at FLAGSTAFF NISSAN. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Car Shopping

I worked with Megan Millanez. She was so helpful and honest about the cars I was looking at. She made the process so easy and stress free. I definitely recommend her and or Nissan Subaru for a new car.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2.8

No inspection on used vehicles

I have bought 3 vehicles from this dealership. Each time I’ve spent a couple a grand or more to try and fix the issues. The last vehicle I bought was a Chevy Cruze. The suspension is shot. Every time I take either the Hyundai, or Mazda in they say it’s normal. The Chevy Cruze is all suspension. Why would I take something back to people who tell me it’s normal when it’s not? I know enough about vehicles to know it’s not right. I bought these vehicles from a dealership to trust it was inspected. Not from a side dirt lot fly by night car salesman. I will never buy from these guys again. I would only hope that they rectify the issue. This is why I don’t trust dealerships.

Dishonest and shoddy work

The Forester we bought there was burning a huge amount of oil. They concealed this. It was subject to a class action law suit settlement. They did everything they could to worm out of it. The told us we needed work done and quoted almost twice as much as market rate. We did not need that work. They broke the dipstick off in the engine and will not take responsibility. They are out for a quick buck, they don't care about customers or their safety. I will never do business with them again and I went from planning to buy a brand new Subaru to shopping for a Honda.

Dishonest and Shoddy Work

SCAMMED!

Purchased a used vehicle with 19k thinking it was still like new only to find out it was in a major accident and now I'm stuck with car and no help from anyone at dealership.

Great service

Very accommodating staff, they were fast, friendly and efficient. I am from out of town and they treated me like a revered customer! Clean facility.

Dealer response

Hi Jan Adamson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Vehicle recall

I brought my car to your dealership to fix an airbag recall issue last week. I pulled up to your service department, and was promptly met by Cory. He was very helpful and friendly. I was shocked at the short time it took to get that repair finished and be on my way back to Cottonwood. I will be getting all my service needs completed at your dealership. Thank you!

4.0

Pretty good place to deal with

I saw a pickup on line that I was interested in. The price was OK and the pictures were good and complete to enough to tell that it was in reasonable shape. I went and looked at it and talked to the sales people who were very nice and helpful. The price was already at rock bottom for what it was so I bought it. They didn't try to sell me a more expensive pick up or car, they seemed happy enough to sell the one I bought and so far that pickup I bought has been good.. I say "Pretty Good Dealer" ! !

Great experience!

Couldn't recommend this dealership enough! Rachael helped me find the perfect car for me and was very friendly, helpful and HONEST in the process. I was made to feel comfortable and that I could completely trust everyone that was helping me here. This dealership was by far the best of the ones that I visited in Flagstaff. Thank you Rachael, Adam and the rest of the team at Flagstaff Nissan for your help!!