Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent

Gary Loos was excellent , pleasant and a great guy . We thoroughly enjoyed the process of buying not only 1 but 2 vehicles from Gary He stayed late until we were completely finished , we also received great service from Brad the finance director Actually in all honesty we have never had such a pleasant experience dealing with a car dealer and I would highly recommend them . Thank you guys we are very happy

2.2

Disappointing service

Having used this dealer for all my service needs, I was recently extremely disappointed by their shoddy service. I went in with a shimmy in the front end of my Xterra. They said that rotating and balancing the tires would solve the problem. It didn't. When I went back for my next oil change, I told them the shimmy was still there. They shocked me by telling that I needed new tires. My tires had gone from a 6 to a 4 in 3000 miles. When they looked at the car again, they found I needed front struts and rear shocks. Bingo! Reason for the shimmy. Had they diagnosed this when I first told them about the shimmy, my tires would probably be fine. They are unwilling to admit their mistake or to do anything to make it right. I had been a loyal customer and expected more from them. The owner, Mr. Olsen never even had the curiosity to talk to me about the problem. I will not go back to a dealership I cannot trust to service my car properly.

4.4

Poor knowledge on the Nissan Leaf

I purchased a 2012 Nissan Leaf on June 8th 2017 with cash. I came prepared with internet searched info on the Nissan Leaf, I had the salesman running back to parts and service for answers on a 220v charger plus other questions. The answers I got were nebulous at best. I was told the vehicle had a full charge but the salesman didn't instruct me on how read the instrument cluster. I drove the vehicle home 26 miles to Sedona Az with the charge meter reading half charge left. After reading a portions of the manuals I charged up the battery with the existing 120v charger and checked the 12v Accessory Battery all the cells were low on water. I made a mental note where the vehicle charge meter registered when I left the dealership and when it was completely charged at home. I had driven the Leaf home on less than a 3/4 charge. Shame on this dealership for having poorly trained personnel on the Nissan Leaf. They just wanted sell it and get it off the lot!

Came in for a new Subaru and left with one :)

I've known Gary for a long time, have been wanting to get a new car, so obvious choice was to go with Gary. He is upfront about everything. After test driving the Outback, I knew that was my soon to be car. He waited patiently with us while we were trying to figure out the finance part. Long story short, Gary doesn't beat around the bush and sold me a brand new 2017 Subaru Outback!

Best car buying experience

Gary was knowledgable about every inch of those cars and helped us pick the forrester. Got in and out with the information we needed came back and got great deal set up. appreciate the good service and laid back no pressure sales atmosphere.

Subaru forester

Tom Browning was exceptionally helpful I helping us purchase the vehicle and the finance person (Brad) was very helpful with both us and my grand daughter.

Great Cars & Great Service

I just bought a new 2017 outback last week from here and they were awesome. I went in already pretty much knowing what I wanted and it was nice that they didn't try to sway me in any other directions just to make more money.

1.0

BEWARE!! - BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS in play here.

Go here if you want to be Berated, Cheated, Lied to, then Publicly Humiliated and told to leave the dealership by the OWNER HIMSELF. After being quoted one price, asked to drive up from hours away, Promised a Subaru National Lease Rebate via Email, then given a quote/printout and told to return the next morning to sign papers, just to have (Dustin/Scott the Sales Manager, whatever his name is) that multiple staff members made "mistakes" and then have the Owner Trent Olsen personally tell you that he refuses to accept their THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in errors (because they are only kids) in calculation, refuse to compromise, demand that you pay the difference, despite Dealer Errors/Omissions and kick you out of the dealership at the end. Wow!! Thought the days of underhanded dealings were over, NO, they are Alive and Well at Flagstaff Subaru!!! Owner and Sales Management are MASTERS at deception/diversion! If you DARE go, Be absolutely sure to PRINT every communication and ask for a copy of EVERYTHING in Writing and SIGNED by the dealership as well as yourself PRIOR to acceptance. Unfortunately, the Internet Sales staff (Grant) was honorable to deal with and of course Leadership will take NO responsibility for this!

4.5

Crosstrek

I stopped by Flagstaff Subaru on my way to purchase a vehicle in Phoenix. I was very pleased with how helpful the staff was, and how easy they made the process. They saved me a ton of driving and set me up with a great vehicle!

Great Experience. Love our new Nissan Altima

We love our new Nissan Altima - Our Salesman Nick Dietz, very friendly and easy to work with. Did an excellent job at getting us the exact vehicle we wanted. He went out his way to satisfy us. Matthew Disbrow - who process our paperwork for the loan went above and beyond to help us get a great price. Such a great team.