Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Subaru from DealerRater.

Subaru forester

Tom Browning was exceptionally helpful I helping us purchase the vehicle and the finance person (Brad) was very helpful with both us and my grand daughter.

Great Cars & Great Service

I just bought a new 2017 outback last week from here and they were awesome. I went in already pretty much knowing what I wanted and it was nice that they didn't try to sway me in any other directions just to make more money.

1.0

BEWARE!! - BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS in play here.

Go here if you want to be Berated, Cheated, Lied to, then Publicly Humiliated and told to leave the dealership by the OWNER HIMSELF. After being quoted one price, asked to drive up from hours away, Promised a Subaru National Lease Rebate via Email, then given a quote/printout and told to return the next morning to sign papers, just to have (Dustin/Scott the Sales Manager, whatever his name is) that multiple staff members made "mistakes" and then have the Owner Trent Olsen personally tell you that he refuses to accept their THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in errors (because they are only kids) in calculation, refuse to compromise, demand that you pay the difference, despite Dealer Errors/Omissions and kick you out of the dealership at the end. Wow!! Thought the days of underhanded dealings were over, NO, they are Alive and Well at Flagstaff Subaru!!! Owner and Sales Management are MASTERS at deception/diversion! If you DARE go, Be absolutely sure to PRINT every communication and ask for a copy of EVERYTHING in Writing and SIGNED by the dealership as well as yourself PRIOR to acceptance. Unfortunately, the Internet Sales staff (Grant) was honorable to deal with and of course Leadership will take NO responsibility for this!

4.5

Crosstrek

I stopped by Flagstaff Subaru on my way to purchase a vehicle in Phoenix. I was very pleased with how helpful the staff was, and how easy they made the process. They saved me a ton of driving and set me up with a great vehicle!

Great Experience. Love our new Nissan Altima

We love our new Nissan Altima - Our Salesman Nick Dietz, very friendly and easy to work with. Did an excellent job at getting us the exact vehicle we wanted. He went out his way to satisfy us. Matthew Disbrow - who process our paperwork for the loan went above and beyond to help us get a great price. Such a great team.

Worth the drive.

Easy going and knowledgeable

Boggy a nissan leaf at this dealership and had a great experience with Mike. He was knowledgeable and very easy going. No pressure! Thank you!

1.6

Subpar Service

I took my Infiniti here for a simple oil change and the service techs did not tighten whatever needed to be tightened. Long story short my vehicle dripped oil from Arizona to Texas and beyond. I had to go to an Infiniti dealership to have this corrected and which was not covered by my warranty. Nissan flagstaff reimbursed me for only my oil change. Wow. Thank goodness I will never ever be using this service center again. Lesson learned the hard way.

1.0

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a new WRX about 2 years ago. We subsequently sold the vehicle in May. In June we submitted all the required paperwork to Flagstaff Subaru in order to receive our pro-rated monies back for the Service Warranty and Gap Insurance that was purchased with the sale of the vehicle. It has been 8 weeks and I have yet to receive my check. I called on Monday and left a voicemail... never heard back from them. They are quick to use their sales-tactics to get you to buy these needless add-on, but extremely slow and non-responsive to give you your money back.

Great Place with Great People

Shout out Jess in Subaru service for personally helping out my wife and I on our honeymoon back on June 29th. My wife and I dove from Arkansas out west for a road trip honeymoon. While visiting the Grand Canyon we discovered some brake issues. I was able to diagnose the problem on the way and called ahead to Jess. He and his team quickly found the part in inventory, fit us in immediately, fixed the car AND washed it, and did it all this expeditiously. I am very grateful he got us back to our honeymoon quickly and I could drive my car stress-free knowing he did a good job. Many dealerships would charge on arm and leg when provided an opportunity. He got us back on track without breaking the bank! I wish my local Subaru shop was this dedicated to customer service!