Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Worth the drive.

We love our new Nissan Altima - Our Salesman Nick Dietz, very friendly and easy to work with. Did an excellent job at getting us the exact vehicle we wanted. He went out his way to satisfy us. Matthew Disbrow - who process our paperwork for the loan went above and beyond to help us get a great price.

Easy going and knowledgeable

Boggy a nissan leaf at this dealership and had a great experience with Mike. He was knowledgeable and very easy going. No pressure! Thank you!

1.6

Subpar Service

I took my Infiniti here for a simple oil change and the service techs did not tighten whatever needed to be tightened. Long story short my vehicle dripped oil from Arizona to Texas and beyond. I had to go to an Infiniti dealership to have this corrected and which was not covered by my warranty. Nissan flagstaff reimbursed me for only my oil change. Wow. Thank goodness I will never ever be using this service center again. Lesson learned the hard way.

1.0

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a new WRX about 2 years ago. We subsequently sold the vehicle in May. In June we submitted all the required paperwork to Flagstaff Subaru in order to receive our pro-rated monies back for the Service Warranty and Gap Insurance that was purchased with the sale of the vehicle. It has been 8 weeks and I have yet to receive my check. I called on Monday and left a voicemail... never heard back from them. They are quick to use their sales-tactics to get you to buy these needless add-on, but extremely slow and non-responsive to give you your money back.

Great Place with Great People

Shout out Jess in Subaru service for personally helping out my wife and I on our honeymoon back on June 29th. My wife and I dove from Arkansas out west for a road trip honeymoon. While visiting the Grand Canyon we discovered some brake issues. I was able to diagnose the problem on the way and called ahead to Jess. He and his team quickly found the part in inventory, fit us in immediately, fixed the car AND washed it, and did it all this expeditiously. I am very grateful he got us back to our honeymoon quickly and I could drive my car stress-free knowing he did a good job. Many dealerships would charge on arm and leg when provided an opportunity. He got us back on track without breaking the bank! I wish my local Subaru shop was this dedicated to customer service!

Wonderful experience, we love our new WRX!

We purchased a CPO WRX from this wonderful team and received the best customer service. Grant, our salesman was knowledgeable and responsive without hounding, Brad in finance answered all our questions, and John the GM personally delivered our vehicle. We're not local but will look here first when shopping for another Subaru.

Wonderful experience, we love our new WRX

We're completely pleased with out purchasing experience at Flagstaff Subaru. Grant, our salesman, was knowledgeable and responsive without hounding us, Brad in finance answered all our questions, and John, the GM, personally delivered our vehicle. We're not local but we'll look here first when we shop Subarus again!

BEST subaru servce !!!!

Bought our 2013 Forester at Camel back in Phoenix along with an extended warranty. At about 50k miles we started having problems with 3rd gear falling out and a grind going into 4th gear. Camel back couldn't seem to find any problem. In fact the service manager told me to change my own trans. oil. So much for my 100k mile extended warranty at Camel back Subaru. After complaining to Subaru America, they suggested going to another dealer. We went to Flagstaff Subaru and they couldn't have been more helpful. Tyler, our service rep. hooked us up with a mechanic. After a short ride around the block, they diagnosed the problem, got the approval for the extended warranty repair, called me the same day and had not only the trans. repaired, but also a tune up and a scheduled service done all within a week ! Now that's what I call FANTASTIC service ! Tyler, you and your shop have restored my confidence in Subaru ! To anyone reading this, rest assured if you own a Subaru your service lies in good hands at Flagstaff Subaru. Obviously I highly recommend these people to everyone. Thanks Tyler, you rock ! H.G.L. Payson, Az.

Great experience, changed mind on vehicle

Decided to buy new, but Shelby was very helpful. Good follow up and not pushy

Flagstaff Nissan Subaru Rocks!

Salesperson Brad Schumacher and the entire staff treated me great. The buying process was speedy and thoroughly and I want to thank everyone for making my buying experience a memorable one. I love my Suzuki VZR1800 motorcycle!!