Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Subaru from DealerRater.

Wonderful experience, we love our new WRX!

We purchased a CPO WRX from this wonderful team and received the best customer service. Grant, our salesman was knowledgeable and responsive without hounding, Brad in finance answered all our questions, and John the GM personally delivered our vehicle. We're not local but will look here first when shopping for another Subaru.

Wonderful experience, we love our new WRX

We're completely pleased with out purchasing experience at Flagstaff Subaru. Grant, our salesman, was knowledgeable and responsive without hounding us, Brad in finance answered all our questions, and John, the GM, personally delivered our vehicle. We're not local but we'll look here first when we shop Subarus again!

BEST subaru servce !!!!

Bought our 2013 Forester at Camel back in Phoenix along with an extended warranty. At about 50k miles we started having problems with 3rd gear falling out and a grind going into 4th gear. Camel back couldn't seem to find any problem. In fact the service manager told me to change my own trans. oil. So much for my 100k mile extended warranty at Camel back Subaru. After complaining to Subaru America, they suggested going to another dealer. We went to Flagstaff Subaru and they couldn't have been more helpful. Tyler, our service rep. hooked us up with a mechanic. After a short ride around the block, they diagnosed the problem, got the approval for the extended warranty repair, called me the same day and had not only the trans. repaired, but also a tune up and a scheduled service done all within a week ! Now that's what I call FANTASTIC service ! Tyler, you and your shop have restored my confidence in Subaru ! To anyone reading this, rest assured if you own a Subaru your service lies in good hands at Flagstaff Subaru. Obviously I highly recommend these people to everyone. Thanks Tyler, you rock ! H.G.L. Payson, Az.

Great experience, changed mind on vehicle

Decided to buy new, but Shelby was very helpful. Good follow up and not pushy

Flagstaff Nissan Subaru Rocks!

Salesperson Brad Schumacher and the entire staff treated me great. The buying process was speedy and thoroughly and I want to thank everyone for making my buying experience a memorable one. I love my Suzuki VZR1800 motorcycle!!

Excellent

I was taking college tours with my son and had to make the trip up the hill from Phoenix when my transmission went in to safe mode. Arrived in Flaggstaff at 4:15 and took it to the dealership. Mimi in service was outstanding. She explained the issues with the Sentra and gave me a loaner car. The next day my car was done, everything under warranty and no issues. Mimi was very helpful and kind, especially knowing I was from out of town. Thank you Mimi for making a very stressful situation stress free!

Great help with long distance purchase

I recently purchased a used BMW Z3 from Flagstaff Nissan Subaru. Taylor McLaughlin was my sales consultant. He was super attentive and did a great job answering my many questions as I was buying the car over the internet and did not actually see it in person until I arrived in Flagstaff to pick it up. What impressed me most was Taylor's knowledge of cars in general and his responsiveness. He was very helpful in pointing out things that pictures could not tell about the vehicle and very honest. When I arrived I was not disappointed. The car was maybe even a little better than advertised and Taylor even picked me up at the airport. Taylor and the whole team at Flagstaff Nissan Subaru are great.

Great service in purchasing a car

I found a used BMW Z3 at the dealership. The sales consultant that helped me with this purchase was Taylor McLaughlin. He was exceedingly helpful in responding to many questions that I had about the car. He gave me a very good overview of the condition of the car that pictures could not convey ... including the good features as well as a small part that needed to be replaced and installed by a BMW dealer. This helped to give me the confidence to buy the car before I saw it in person, fly to Flagstaff and drive in home to northern Colorado. The car was as good as advertised and I am just as pleased with it now that I put on a thousand miles coming home.. I have purchased many cars over the years and can say that Taylor and the team at Flagstaff Nissan Subaru are second to none.

1.0

Worst I have ever dealt with.

I tried to do a deal with Scott Eckman. Never have I been spoken to so rudely and he had such a bad attitude. Do yourself a favor don't deal with him in any capacity. Besides the fact that it seemed like he had no idea what he was doing. How he is called a sales manager is beside me.

The most Impressive and Easy Experience

We went in to purchase a Subaru Outback, and our experience was a pleasure. Everyone we spoke to was very personal and pleasant. We highly encourage all dealers to take note from the owners RYdell auto group. They understand how to treat customers with respect and deliver a sale with no high pressure or gimmicks. We will be telling all our friends about Flagstaff Subaru! Thank you!