Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Subaru from DealerRater.

Worth the drive from Prescott!

I looked on line at the local dealers website for a new Forester, but I did not see the package I was looking for. My husband had heard your commercials on the radio, so I thought I would check out your website. Not only did you have what I wanted, but also in a couple of different color options. I put in a e-mail request for an internet quote and promptly received a confirmation e-mail back asking me to call. I called and spoke with Steve, who was very nice, and after asking a few questions said he would turn me over to Bernie Pospishel, who would be able to check your inventory for me. As it turned out you had just received in a silver & blue of the model I wanted. The price quoted seemed like it would be worth our while to drive from Prescott, so we told Bernie we would meet him there before noon. We were greeted with smiles from Bernie and all your staff members. We never felt pressured to buy anything, even when I mentioned that just before we arrived, I had checked the Prescott dealerships inventory one more time and found the Jasmine Green color I wanted for slightly more. We felt the trade in value for our Outback was fair, so we decided to go with my equally favorite color blue. Which actually in the long run I think was the better choice.Thank you everyone for making the drive worth it, should the need arise, I would definitely do it again! And a special Thanks to Bernie for all your help and followup.

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Flagstaff Subaru and found the customer service to be exceptional throughout the process. Brian Brown was the salesman. He is knowledgeable, honest and professional. I highly recommend asking for him if you use this dealer. I had done extensive online research on various Subaru models and other dealers in the SW so I had a very good idea what to expect in regards to options and prices. This dealer asked a fair price and kept its word on every promise. I never felt hurried to decide or pushed to add unneeded extras. As a 20 year user of Subarus, I know quality is a given when driving these vehicles. It is nice to know this dealership in Flagstaff also provides a quality buying experience.

So Happy!

Travis helped me buy my brand new car and made the process effortless! He made sure that the car I purchased was up to standard and was able to answer any further questions I had about car maintenance, etc. I also had another salesman help me out when leaving with the brand new car and he walked me through every little feature from top to bottom. My dad compared it to service he'd had at a Nissan in Phoenix and was incredibly impressed by the entire experience and my new car is great.

Outstanding Dealership

I did a LOT of research before buying a new car for the first time in 10 years - all makes and models, and dealers. After deciding to purchase a Subaru Outback, I quickly decided to work with Flagstaff Nissan Subaru rather than the numerous dealers in the Phoenix area. From the first time I walked in, all the staff members were very friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. We worked with Steve to order my new 2016. He kept on top of every detail and was in constant communication right up to the arrival and delivery. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in too. We love the car, and the dealership and its great people are top notch.

Not Pushy At All

Very professional staff from Brad and Dustin. Not pushy at all. Worked hard to earn our business and worked with us as much as possible to make the numbers work. Also, were willing to go the extra mile to throw in some extras to make me feel comfortable and valued as a customer - as far as to pick up my car from my house in Sedona to take it to their shop to do some work on it, so that I did not have to take time out of my day.

Brian Brown is awesome!

We had been looking for a new Forester since ours died a few weeks ago. My husband went in late yesterday afternoon and Brian cut us a killer deal. He even drove to Phoenix and back today to pick up the car we wanted. He was kind, thorough and helpful. We walked away feeling like we got a screaming deal for only $5K more than what we paid for our first Forester in 2002. Love Subaru and only wish they were still making the Brat.

Purchased used Subaru Forrester

Gary Loos was the sales agent I met as I walked around the lot looking at the used Subaru's. Gary was friendly and very personable as he answered my questions about the Subaru's on the lot to my satisfaction. We went for a test drive and I found the car handled well, was a comfortable ride, responsive, and had more features than I expected. There was no pressure to buy at all, a refreshing change at a car dealership! I returned the next day for another test drive, loved the car and choose to purchase the car. Gary was great at handling the entire process from purchase to delivery of the car. Todd stepped in from time to time to handle some of the paperwork and was equally pleasant. Because it was a Certified used car, the warranty was still valid on the drive train. Great! On the day I picked up the car, the car was detailed and filled with gas with a few pleasant surprises…. cargo net and wheel locks! My entire visit, from my first step on the lot, to the exit with my car, could not have been more pleasant. I will recommend this dealership at every opportunity! Thank you Gary for your easy mannerism……… J Acree

They absolutely do what they promise

I had shopped online for a 2016 Outback with several dealers within reasonable driving distance from my house and stopped at FNS to see if they had any new models come in. After I had already agreed to purchase one of the models they had received the prior day, we discovered that they had made an error in pricing. A pretty big error, in fact. But, not only did they honor their own mistake in my favor, they still gave me the best, most informed and least-rushed treatment of any dealer I have ever used in the past. Rich, Matt and Todd have gained loyal customers (my wife, too) for life. Highly recommend.

Customer service is too shelve

No doubt my next vehicle purchase will be from this dealer. They went out of their way to make my problem go away. Excellent service

Best dealership experience EVER!!!

This is the first time I've actually had fun buying a vehicle! My new friend is my salesman Bernie Pospishel. The whole process was fast and easy. No pressure, and I got a great price for my new 2015 Subaru Forester. Love the car - it has all the features I wanted. Man, I'm really impressed with this outfit and sure am glad I didn't have to drive to Phoenix to score a deal. I'm telling everyone how awesome they are and I hope to be able to work with them again next time I want a classy ride.