Flagstaff Subaru

New (928) 255-1444 (928) 255-1444
Used (928) 255-5228 (928) 255-5228
Service (928) 255-5744 (928) 255-5744

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagstaff Subaru from DealerRater.

Best dealership experience EVER!!!

This is the first time I've actually had fun buying a vehicle! My new friend is my salesman Bernie Pospishel. The whole process was fast and easy. No pressure, and I got a great price for my new 2015 Subaru Forester. Love the car - it has all the features I wanted. Man, I'm really impressed with this outfit and sure am glad I didn't have to drive to Phoenix to score a deal. I'm telling everyone how awesome they are and I hope to be able to work with them again next time I want a classy ride.

The Best Car Buying Experience

My mom needed a vehicle. I found this dealer and we decided to make it a day in Flagstaff to escape the Phoenix heat. We were greeted by Ricardo and he was Great. He was very nice and no pressure and was very knowledgeable in the vehicle my mom was interested. Everyone there were very professional and courteous and made the experience so smooth and nice for my mom. Thank you, thank you, thank you Rico!!!

Very pleased

I just went in for an oil change, and for a really reasonable price- got smiles, multi-point inspection, and a car wash! No appointment, and I was out in an hour. They have a really nice waiting area with a big screen TV and vending machines. Great, if brief experience. Manny and Corey are great!

Excellent

Courtesy and knowledge abounded here. Great prices and a very smooth process. Thanks!

3.5

Nice folks!

Although I did not find the vehicle I was looking for, the staff here were most courteous and did not keep me waiting. I would recommend Flagstaff Nissan to others.

Outstanding and Ethical

My wife and I had a vehicle that broke down recently. We weren't looking far any particular brand of vehicle. So we began our search. We visited several dealerships in Flagstaff and found that most of them pressured us to get something that we didn't really need or want. Then we visited Flagstaff Nissan Subaru. The first sales person we met was very accommodating and made us feel right at home. He even offered us bottled water and refreshments. The salesman invited us to sit down and discuss what it was that we wanted instead of taking us outside and showing off all the cars they had. This showed genuine interest in what we needed, not what he wanted to sell us. The thing that surprised us the most is that the sales people don't get paid on commission. They get paid a flat rate per vehicle they sell. So there was no pressure. We ended up buying a 2015 Subaru Outback. We love the car and it's AMAZING in the snow. Thank you Flagstaff Nissan Subaru for the best car shopping experience we've ever had!!

New Car

I had some unfortunate circumstances arise lately. I needed to find a new car. After looking at 3 dealerships, I chose to conduct my business at Flagstaff Subaru. Did you know their sales staff aren't paid on commission?! This is what sold me. The sales professional was very knowledgeable and helped me find the exact car I needed.

Stranded in Flagstaff

We were on a family vacation trip across the country when our 2008 Subaru Outback decided it didn't want to run. Fortunately, there was a dealership in Flagstaff. What a great bunch of people!! Everyone was very kind and courteous. The got us in and out right away. Family vacation is still on!!

Appointment

Appointment was at 10am, car went into the bay at 10:30, but still done by 11. Good job!!

4.5

Thank You!

Thank you!! Karen in service was amazing and she was so helpful!!