Ventura Volkswagen

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 25, 2019

They refuse to answer their phones and sales won’t return a call with a very simple question. I also noticed a salesman sitting in one of the floor Atlases... literally on a personal call. I turned in my leased car and wasn’t informed it had been officially received - had to ask if we could go. Never getting a VW again just based on the odd service I got from Santa Barbara, Neftin and here. Bums me out, love the cars..,

December 3, 2018

My 2019 Jetta has a faulty transmission (dangerously lurching forward from 1st to 2nd gear and dragging between other gears) and the passenger window does... not go up and down. When it does, it rocks and makes a loud banging noise. The car was brought back to dealer a couple weeks after buying it. The kept the car for one week, but did not repair the transmission or window. They had little concern or interest in helping. I sent a certified letter to the GM of the dealer which he ignored. I opened a case with VW Corporate and DMV under the Lemon Law. Meanwhile, the car has gone back to dealer two more times with the same issues. Each time they keep my car for one week and they return it in the same condition. After the first one week visit, they never bothered to check the transmission fluid (which should have been the first item they checked). The car was sold to me with NO TRANSMISSION FLUID and I was driving it for a month before they discovered it during the second week long repair. The dealer blatant lied to and sent false reports to VW Corporate who was is as useless and professional as the dealer. I have been driving for 30 years. This is the worst car, worst dealer, worst car service experience I have had. 90 days of owning this car, three full weeks at the dealer, open cases with DMV, BBB, VW Corporate, dangerous to drive with the faulty transmission. frustrating broken window--all around bad dealership with zero commitment to customer service. Once the car was purchased and they had my money, they were done with me. How does this dealer stay in business?

December 2, 2018

My husband and I initially went in looking for information on 2018 Tiguans, and Ryan was able to answer all of our questions and was not too aggressive.... We didn???t end up buying that day, but came back about a week later and requested to work with Ryan. He stayed late making sure we could get a good deal, and was very pleasant to work with. I???d youre looking to buy here, ask for Ryan!

October 1, 2018

They had my car for week. The engine lights what I brought my car in was cleared, but the AC was not working when I got back the car. They drove my car... over 200Miles.They said they are willing to give me discount fixing issue with AC, which was worked perfectly before bring into the service. I was told I need to replace the water pump, which since has no issue since and before ($1400). Car is not losing any coolant. No explanation why need to replace the water pump. Service advice was root and had a high chair attitude. I was not trust this service from the beginning because of her. I got a very nice rent a car for the duration of the service. Now I was told the AC most like went bad because they were overheating the car for the constant regenerating process to fix the engine light issue, which is know for the diesel engines. I would not recommend this dealership with this service department.

May 28, 2018

From the beginning of the process of us looking for a car until the end of it signing the paperwork, I had a great experience with this dealership. Ryan... Nomura did a great job on the internet sales side. He was transparent, honest, worked with us, and most importantly was able to do what he said they would do without any catches or hidden fees that you would normally expect in the car buying process. The new building is gorgeous and just a nice atmosphere to spend time in. Having said that, they got me through the entire process in about an hour or so which is unreal! We recommend this dealership at all phases.

May 9, 2018

I went to check out some cars that coukd help me save gas and money and he spend some time in the diferent cars that will help me on my needs Thx you... Victor and venturavw team

April 30, 2018

Victor is a patient and honest salesman who works hard to earn your business by negotiating a deal that works for you. Do not visit Victor @ Ventura VW... unless you are ready to drive off the lot in a new ride. Their deals and customer service are second to none!

April 30, 2018

Excellent service and attention from Victor, satisfied with my purchase and highly recommended. In terms of prices and services I find it very affordable... and always have a good offer so that the customer is satisfied and happy.

April 27, 2018

Victor Medina, was very helpful made the process very easy and quick! I would definitely recommend coming here and asking for victor very helpful and great... experience!

April 25, 2018

Had a great buying experience at the dealership, Was helped by Victor, who was very accommodating. He understood our needs and was dedicated throughout... the whole process until we found the car we needed and were happy with. A very pleasant experience all together.