Ventura Volkswagen

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 30, 2015

My first experience found myself not caring for the female service advisor who was slightly abrasive in her attitude, insisting it was my responsibility... for cost to repair. I had to prove I had an extended warranty. It should be in the computer at any dealer. I expect better treatment than this dealer can offer. Second experience required my Jetta TDI to be serviced and of course I get the abrasive attitude, it will cost you $890.00. What? So I left, called Capistrano VW that has serviced my vehicle in the past and there price???? $547.00 and a free rental. I'm staying as far away as I can from Ventura VW.

October 16, 2014

I spoke with Gary at the service department and I am very sad to say that I now regret buying a Volkswagen and am very happy that I didn't buy it from... this dealer. They do not stand behind their vehicles at all unless you buy it from that lot. They will not offer to help you out in anyway, so if you bought a Volkswagen from any other dealer or location they will not help you out at all. I am very disappointed in this as my tires are woren and there are only 22,000 miles on my tires. If this is what I can expect from a Volkswagen dealer then I will make sure that no one buys a car from this location or goes there for any type of service. Gary could have at least offered a 5% discount on the tires and would have had a happy customer but instead he was very unhelpful.

September 1, 2014

We were out looking to lease a new car during the Labor Day weekend sale, and after negotiations and weighing pros and cons, actually ended up buying the... car at a reasonable price (Jetta S, basic model, with 32 miles). We were a liitle apprehensive since we have never owned a Jetta before and were initally looking at Toyota, but big thanks to Louie Guevara who made sure all our concerns were met and was very helpful in making the process go smoothly. Also thanks to Ryan for initially showing us the car and going with us for a test drive. We love our new Jetta!

August 9, 2014

The team was outstanding! Got an excellent price and was treated like royalty! The car was wonderfully detailed and ready for me at the prescribed... time we set to pick it up...

July 21, 2014

I just purchased my new vw tdi jetta wagon from Ventura Volkswagen.I love this car! I love the great milage.Thanks for the great Deal and keeping my... payments low.very easy people to work with.

April 7, 2014

Dealing with Barber VW of Ventura was the most dredful experience we have ever had in the purchase of a new car. The paperwork was mixed up with someone... else and we received a nasty letter directing us to return the new 2014 VW we purchased. Calls to the dealership were not always return, it was necessary that we go direct to VW for some answeres. VW assighed a reginal inverstigator to our problem. Only then did we get the issure resolved. The other issues were the same one hears alot of. Once the deal was made the salesman was no where to be found, the person who was suppose to explain the care features did not know half of how things worked. Personally I will never deal with this dealership again, nor recomend anyone else to go there.

June 12, 2013

Great Experience! I have recommended this dealer ship to all of my friends and family! Everyone was super nice! I would look to buy there again!

June 11, 2013

The sales rep and finance department made me feel comfortable and welcome. I felt supported with the purchase of my vehicle. The staff was friendly and... outgoing. I was made to feel like part of the VW Family!

June 11, 2013

Very pleased with my experience at Barber Volkswagen. The transaction was easy, quick and hassle free. If I decide to buy another Volkswagen again in the... future, I would not hesitate in returning to Barber or my Salesperson, Ryan. Ryan was very helpful, easy to talk to and answered all my questions.