Ventura Volkswagen

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 13, 2017

Today I tried to call multiple times and no one answers the phone. A lady called from parts saying my car is ready and I asked to go over the bill. She... hung up the phone. I called back and no one answers.

January 13, 2017

Bought a car from Joe Savage. He provided excellent customer service. Answered all my questions and helped me find the right car. Always ask for Joe Savage... he's very professional and will take care of you. Thanks Robert Gonzalez

November 18, 2016

I had an issue with my wife's Volkswagen gas cap door that wouldn't open. We live 25 miles away and we're almost on empty. Luckily I was able to go to... the Ventura Volkswagen dealership and talk to Gary Taylor (service advisor).Unsure how much they could assist at first Gary had me take a seat in the waiting room while he called a specialist. Ten minutes later he came back with my key and said they were able to open the door and suggested that I keep it a little open till they could properly diagnosis the problem. Definitely happy with service and will be back on Monday to have the problem fixed. Thanks again Gary! Rich G.

September 14, 2016

Always a great experience dealing with Brandi in the service dept. she has great knowledge of the brand and goes above and beyond!! Many thanx, Joe

June 17, 2016

Upon entering the dealership I was immediately greeted by Brandi who immediately and professionally took care of the initial steps of the service. I had... a few questions which were answered promptly and courteously whereupon she invited me to the waiting section which I found pleasant and clean, I even had some of your coffee. The information she had provided me with on cost and time estimate for the service were accurate and she also clearly relayed the important information from the mechanic on securing the headlight. From beginning to end, Brandi was friendly, efficient, professional and I thank her for her excellent customer service.

April 25, 2016

Brandi Grower has got to be the best service advisor on the team. I have been dealing with her for 12 years strong. She has NEVER mislead me or displayed... any type of dishonesty. She is extremely sharp and knowledgeable and IF she doesn't have an answer , she will get one to you a.s.a.p. Thank goodness with the change of ownership, she is still there to help and advise. Her loyalty to great customer service exemplifies her.

January 16, 2016

I initially came in for a scheduled oil change but when I pulled in, my key got stuck in the ignition - talk about timing! It turned out they had to order... parts from Germany to fix the ignition cylinder and it was going to be a few days. Stephen was super helpful and arranged for me to have a rental while they worked on my car. I won't go anywhere else for service (and this is coming from someone who rarely went to dealerships for service until just recently). I cannot recommend them highly enough!

December 19, 2015

I gave them 5 stars even though it was a little bit of a rough start. At 133,476 mi. on my 2000 VW Eurovan I had Ventura VW replace front rotars and brakes.... Everything was fine until 138,000 mi. when the low brake pad indicator light came on. I brought the car in for inspection and the first person I talked to said they could do a brake inspection for $35. Once I got Stephen Horn involved I explained that I think this issue is related to the previous work done and they should wave the inspection fee. Stephen Horn agreed. Turned out it was a lose wire and it was repaired at no cost, and they washed my car. Its so refreshing when you deal with a company that takes customer service seriously. Stephen Horn dedication to customer service is the reason I will be back to Ventura VW.

December 11, 2015

Awsome dealership with great sales associates Victor was very helpful and was able to give me the best deal on the car my wife wanted to fulfill my needs... and budget

October 9, 2015

The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful! They gave me a great deal on the lease of a new Jetta. I felt their sale representatives where knowledgeable... and they took care of me with a great deal on my lease.