Champion Auto Sales llc

• Best Around

Same Day I started looking is the same Day I drove off.Thank you Alex and Dave!! I'll See you guys again! Only Place I will GO for CARS....

Thank you very much for your survey we really want you to enjoy your car!!!

Thank you very much for your survey we really want you to enjoy your car!!!

• No response.

I sent a message to them about a Subaru Legacy they had in stock. Never got a reply. I pretty much spelled out what my situation was and I'm still waiting for a response. If you can't do what I'm asking for a simple response would've sufficed!

• Great dealership! Friendly and personal

I came here for a car and got more than that. Great guys here, I worked with a guy named Andrew and he's a great guy. It was a personal experience and I enjoyed it very much. It was quick and and painless. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

• Great dealership! Friendly and personal

• Great Dealership!

I came here to purchase a car and I got more than that. I got great customer service, it was rather quick and enjoyable. I worked with a guy named Andrew and he was a great guy and easy to work with. They have a great staff on hand and they helped the process move along nicely. They have a great selection and I would totally recommend coming here if you're looking for a car. Great car dealer!!

• Monica from Newark, NJ

I love my car!!! Thank you Mike and his staff, I am really happy with the car I bought from you guys!! I will always came back to Champions!

Thank you very much, we really appreciate your business and looking to see you again!

• It was quick, friendly & personal

It was quick, friendly & personal. I got the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted.

We are very happy to hear that and we really appreciate it and looking to see you and help you again.

• Xavier made this experience great

Xavier made this experience great. He was very patient and I was informed of everything during the entire process.

• Friendly, family atmosphere

Excellent customer service. Friendly, family atmosphere. Managers found me a great car. Worked with me and got me my dream car.

• Worked with Xavier.

Worked with Xavier. The level of knowledge he had was awesome. He had a lot of information on the car we wanted. He was very helpful and I would definitely recommend him.