Naperville Auto Haus

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 65 reviews

65 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Naperville Auto Haus from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 4, 2016

First of all let me say that I was a bit leery of purchasing a used vehicle outside of the ranks of a brand name dealership. My interest and desire for... this particular premium convertible vehicle was enough for me to drive 50 miles to check it out, and I'm so glad I did. Linda was absolutely terrific. There was absolutely no pressure. She gave me the keys and let me test drive the car alone. This allowed me the freedom to really check out the vehicle. Needless to say after the test drive I was ready to proceed with purchasing the car. Karl reviewed my paperwork and by the time I returned from lunch everything was a go. More importantly Karl made sure the vehicle was double checked and addressed any issues I had both before and after I purchased the car. You can't ask for more than that. I highly recommend Naperville Auto Haus and I LOVE my car. This will be where I buy my cars from now on. Naperville Auto Haus Rocks!!!

Nicole, You touch on a concern that many people feel before coming to a pre-owned dealership. We are happy we were able to dispel any uncertainties y...ou may have had and show you a great car in excellent condition! Enjoy that beautiful Saab convertible! Sincerely, Naperville Auto Haus Management

June 3, 2018

Had a great experince buying a used F150 from them. Great staff and very friendly. Half the fun was just looking at all the nice cars they have in there... store and on the lot.

May 23, 2018

I bought a car from this dealership about a month ago. My old car had died and I was in need of a new car desperately. I spoke to the manager and the... salesman on the phone before going into the dealership to see what they had available. They were both very helpful and polite- recommending cars and answering all my questions. I went in the next day to look at a few of the cars and ended up with a 2012 Honda Accord. The whole process was quick and painless. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used car. Thank you!

Overall Experience
    Naperville Auto Haus Inc

Lauren, Thank you very much for the great review! It was great working with you to find your next vehicle. Happy motoring and please keep us in mind ...in the future!

January 5, 2018

I did extensive research in buying a Nissan GT-R and talked with several dealerships. Once I narrowed it down to Naperville Autohaus I asked the salemen... details questions about the car outside of what was listed in the public Autotrader ad. I specifically asked him if there were any aftermarket parts on the vehicle and how long they have had it ect. The salesmen said no the only aftermarket part was an exhaust. The morning after I purchased the vehicle multiple engine lights started to pop on such as engine system malfunction visit dealer and t/m system visit dealer. When I reached out to the delearship they assured me I should run a few tanks of gas through it since it had been sitting for 5 months and that it should fix the issue. After taking it to the Nissan delearship they assured me the car was indeed not stock at all but heavily modified with aftermarket parts such as an entire rigged fueling system ect. They suggested I take it to a shop who's computer could read past the tunes that were done to the car all which mind you I was assured the car was stock when I bought it. Within 14 days of purchase the car was towed to a shop as the transmission quit shifting. I am now looking at a 7k repair bill to make this car I just purchased operable again. I reached out to the dealership multiple times for them to tell me I am outside of my 500 mile or 15 day warranty which mind you the problems arose within 1 day of purchase and within 500 miles. The salesmen kept telling me to run gas through the car to fix the issue which now I am to assume they purposefully gave me this advise that I have saved in text. I believe this dealer concealed parts that were on the vehicle to make a sale. I believe they had a deceptive ad as the car was not accurately described whatsoever. I also believe they have fraudulent methods when it comes to repairs to be done within the 500 mile warranty by telling consumers to run a few tanks of gas through them.

Overall Experience
    December 12, 2017

Brad Waite was very helpful and patient with my recent purchase of a used vehicle. I was impressed with his level of service and for staying late the night... I picked up the car. Brad never pushed me into purchasing either which made me feel much more comfortable. I personally had a great experience and the car I purchased was in very good shape as advertised. Brad also lowered the asking price a little and recommended a good bank to get a loan with at a reasonable interest rate. I would recommend this dealership if they have the vehicle you are looking for. ¿¿

December 3, 2017

I purchased a vintage Thunderbird long distance from these guys. The process was very easy and pleasant. I dealt with Joe who was professional, personal,... responsive and reasonable all the way. He listens. When making such a purchase one can feel like you're "going out on a limb" - -it involves a lot of trust. Well, two months later the car has been delivered and seems to be just what was pictured. I now look forward to the Spring when I can ride around in enviable style! Thank you much!

November 1, 2017

I inquired about a car and customer service and contact through email was great! They responded quickly and made sure I was ready to meet with them to... see the car and look over it. Fast forward to when I actually met up with them... First question they asked me, even though I told them I was looking to buy a used car and no trade in... was what car I was driving? Why does it matter what car I was driving? That was the first flag that made me feel that something was not right. Next, I try to negotiate the price of the car and they only lowered the price by $500, now I understand that Salesmen need to make a living too but at the same time... it was $500 off and they wouldn't even try to negotiate any other price or work anything out, that was the second red flag. The tipping point for me was after I was told that the car was a great deal because similar cars in the area were listed at the same price... which I understand but those cars aren't selling at those prices, most cars sold are sold under MSRP. And not just by $500. After I was told this, I was then told that this car wasn't the car for me and that I am shopping in the wrong market, then I was offered cars that were MSRP'd at what I offered for the original car... just because I made an offer on the original car that was below MSRP doesn't mean that that was my budget. The salesmen made me feel as though I was dumb for trying to negotiate and THEN had the audacity to show me cars that I had no interest in when I specifically told them what I was there for. Beautiful cars they had on the dealership and the facility was nice and clean, but please hire or tell your salesmen not to judge people based on what they drive and what they offer on a car. I offered what I offered to negotiate fairly, not to be judged and turned away from what I originally came for.

October 20, 2017

Recently traded in my car to them to purchase one in their inventory. They made the process painless and was out the door quickly. Staff was extremely... helpful and easy to work with. Would definitely buy from here again in the future.

October 15, 2017

I bought a 2007 Mercedes GL and Dale was my sales rep. Prior to making the purchase, customer service was great. They agreed to find the second key for... me and if not they would pay up to $250 for the replacement. After back and forth they didn't honor their promise and I had to buy a key on my own from my local dealer. Also, the driver's door wasn't locking and when I brought this up with Dale since I had already left the premises they didn't have anything to do with it. If you are considering buying from them, just make sure everything is fixed prior to making the final purchase otherwise you cant get anything done. Besides those two issues, the car drives great and we are happy with it.

August 8, 2017

I bought a 1968 Dodge Charger. I was told it was ready to show. When I got it home (750 mikes away} I found it wasn't ready for show. The parking brakes... were hanging up, the key would not open/lock the drivers door, the radiator was too small for the engine,the dash lights, flashers,parking brake lights didn't work. I had to replace the front end components, plus a lot of cosmetics. I had to have the whole body buffed to get it to shine the way it should. When I bought the car, I was told it was ready for showing. Since I have had it home, I have put almost $8,000 into it. Is Joe going to reimburse me for the head liner- I doubt it, is he going to reimburse me for the radiator- I doubt it, is he going to reimburse me for the cosmetic parts I put in- I doubt it. If you are looking to buy a classic car, I suggest you NOT go to Naperville Auto Haus, and if Joe meets you at the door, turn around and leave!