69 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Naperville Auto Haus from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 11, 2018

I worked with a gentleman named Ken. And he was a pleasure to work with! Had the car ready and cleaned for me to test it out when I arrived and the process... was very smooth. Very nice guy The rest of the people in the facility were very welcoming too. Overall a great experience. The costumer service here was top notch and they obviously care about there costumer care. Thanks again!!!

November 7, 2018

Came in not knowing what to expect. Greeted at the door with a friendly person. The amount of great exotic cars where mind blowing. All the cars where... clean and serviced. Staff was not pushy.et me take my time to decide on what car fit me. When it came time to buy they had financing here for me with great rates. This place is fantastic. Thanks for being here.

• March 4, 2016

First of all let me say that I was a bit leery of purchasing a used vehicle outside of the ranks of a brand name dealership. My interest and desire for... this particular premium convertible vehicle was enough for me to drive 50 miles to check it out, and I'm so glad I did. Linda was absolutely terrific. There was absolutely no pressure. She gave me the keys and let me test drive the car alone. This allowed me the freedom to really check out the vehicle. Needless to say after the test drive I was ready to proceed with purchasing the car. Karl reviewed my paperwork and by the time I returned from lunch everything was a go. More importantly Karl made sure the vehicle was double checked and addressed any issues I had both before and after I purchased the car. You can't ask for more than that. I highly recommend Naperville Auto Haus and I LOVE my car. This will be where I buy my cars from now on. Naperville Auto Haus Rocks!!!

Nicole, You touch on a concern that many people feel before coming to a pre-owned dealership. We are happy we were able to dispel any uncertainties y...ou may have had and show you a great car in excellent condition! Enjoy that beautiful Saab convertible! Sincerely, Naperville Auto Haus Management

October 19, 2018

I saw a car I liked on the Naperville Autohouse website and I did contact Brad about the car.Everything about the purchase went perfect and there were... no gimmicks, tricks,or hidden fees during my visits there. I highly recommend Naperville Auto Haus to anyone looking for a car.

August 10, 2018

Transport was excellent. Range Rover Sport was what I expected. Comunication was great. Overall everything went flawless. Ken and Kelly were easy to... work with.

June 3, 2018

Had a great experince buying a used F150 from them. Great staff and very friendly. Half the fun was just looking at all the nice cars they have in there... store and on the lot.

May 23, 2018

I bought a car from this dealership about a month ago. My old car had died and I was in need of a new car desperately. I spoke to the manager and the... salesman on the phone before going into the dealership to see what they had available. They were both very helpful and polite- recommending cars and answering all my questions. I went in the next day to look at a few of the cars and ended up with a 2012 Honda Accord. The whole process was quick and painless. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used car. Thank you!

Lauren, Thank you very much for the great review! It was great working with you to find your next vehicle. Happy motoring and please keep us in mind ...in the future!

January 4, 2018

I did extensive research in buying a Nissan GT-R and talked with several dealerships. Once I narrowed it down to Naperville Autohaus I asked the salemen... details questions about the car outside of what was listed in the public Autotrader ad. I specifically asked him if there were any aftermarket parts on the vehicle and how long they have had it ect. The salesmen said no the only aftermarket part was an exhaust. The morning after I purchased the vehicle multiple engine lights started to pop on such as engine system malfunction visit dealer and t/m system visit dealer. When I reached out to the delearship they assured me I should run a few tanks of gas through it since it had been sitting for 5 months and that it should fix the issue. After taking it to the Nissan delearship they assured me the car was indeed not stock at all but heavily modified with aftermarket parts such as an entire rigged fueling system ect. They suggested I take it to a shop who's computer could read past the tunes that were done to the car all which mind you I was assured the car was stock when I bought it. Within 14 days of purchase the car was towed to a shop as the transmission quit shifting. I am now looking at a 7k repair bill to make this car I just purchased operable again. I reached out to the dealership multiple times for them to tell me I am outside of my 500 mile or 15 day warranty which mind you the problems arose within 1 day of purchase and within 500 miles. The salesmen kept telling me to run gas through the car to fix the issue which now I am to assume they purposefully gave me this advise that I have saved in text. I believe this dealer concealed parts that were on the vehicle to make a sale. I believe they had a deceptive ad as the car was not accurately described whatsoever. I also believe they have fraudulent methods when it comes to repairs to be done within the 500 mile warranty by telling consumers to run a few tanks of gas through them.

December 12, 2017

Brad Waite was very helpful and patient with my recent purchase of a used vehicle. I was impressed with his level of service and for staying late the night... I picked up the car. Brad never pushed me into purchasing either which made me feel much more comfortable. I personally had a great experience and the car I purchased was in very good shape as advertised. Brad also lowered the asking price a little and recommended a good bank to get a loan with at a reasonable interest rate. I would recommend this dealership if they have the vehicle you are looking for. ¿¿

December 3, 2017

I purchased a vintage Thunderbird long distance from these guys. The process was very easy and pleasant. I dealt with Joe who was professional, personal,... responsive and reasonable all the way. He listens. When making such a purchase one can feel like you're "going out on a limb" - -it involves a lot of trust. Well, two months later the car has been delivered and seems to be just what was pictured. I now look forward to the Spring when I can ride around in enviable style! Thank you much!