• Always Great Service

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealer and have all our cars serviced there!! Always great service! Thanks!

It's great to hear that the Service Department took such great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Car Se

I got right in and they took great care to get me out on time.

I got right in and they took great care to get me out on time.

• Nice buying experience

Buying cars is one of my least favorite things to do. However, my sales consultant, Leonard, made it a happy, fun experience. He listened to what I said and found the perfect new car for me. He was kind, polite and very knowledgeable. He made sure I knew everything I needed to know about how to operate my new car before I left. We even went back the next day and bought a new car for my husband from him. This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had.

Congratulations to you and your husband for your new vehicles! It's great to hear that Leonard exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Great sales experience

Great sales experience as usual. This is now my 14th car from Lithia and my 12th from Lithia Hyundai. Their selection, knowledge and ability to find what is important to me is why I keep coming back and recommend them to all my friends. Keep up the good work guys.

Congratulations on your newest Hyundai! It's great to hear that we continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• car serviced

1st experience with the service department. The customer service, facilities, and repair were all top notch.

It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• AVOID LITHIA HYUNDAI OF FRESNO!!!

I made an offer for a Sonata with Jesus in finance (I don’t remember what his name was exactly, but I believe it was Jesus). After checking with his manager whom I did not meet, he accepted my offer, and we shook hands on it. Before I made the offer, I told Jesus that I would have to leave the dealership and come back later to get the car. He said the price is only good for that day and I have to return the same day to finalize the deal. My 18-year-old daughter was there and witnessed the whole agreement. I left the dealership and came back an hour later. While my daughter and I were waiting in the office for the finance person, a salesman came and talked to us about giving them perfect ratings if I receive a survey (!!!) Ten minutes later, a different person in finance came to speak to me instead of Jesus. He told me that they cannot sell the car to me for the price that Jesus had agreed to. He said that Jesus had made an honest mistake (???) because he did not know that they cannot sell the car for that price (???) which was very odd to me because Jesus checked with a manager before we came to the agreement. When I asked to speak to Jesus, he just said: “I’m Jesus’s manager, and I’m telling you we cannot do it.” He said the best he can do is $3000 more than what Jesus and I had agreed upon. After a long and unpleasant conversation, I ended up buying the car for $1150 more only because they were the only one in the area that has that car in the color and with the package that my daughter wanted. I don’t want my daughter to miss out on her dream car just because the people at the dealership switched on us. Hyundai does make nice cars but if you can get the car you want from somewhere else, AVOID LITHIA HYUNDAI OF FRESNO!!!

• Lithia Hyundai Elantra

My review is always good with Lithia Hyundai of Fresno, especially with your stuff at your place. Bret and Tyler are really good workers for you.

It's great to hear that Brett and Tyler took such great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• customer in for car recall repair

In for recall notice. Good service, done quickly. Friendly people.

In for recall notice. Good service, done quickly. Friendly people.

• Worst expierence ever!

Thought I had purchasex a car of my dreams. Didnt work that way. They tried to change the finance company a week later and when I wouldn't agree to the new terms they told me I will be charged for mileage I put on the vehicle while it was technically mine. Still waiting on that. Never again will I go here or refer anyone!

• 2017 Hyundai Elantra

Tatiana and Aaron were both wonderful to deal with. This was the best buying experience I've had.

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am please to see we met all your car buying expectations! Enjoy your new vehicle! -Thank you! Lithia Hyundai Team