King Mitsubishi - MD

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 15, 2018

I wish I could leave no stars. I filled out an online request FOR SERVICE for my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I needed a quote on a transmission... flush as it is that time. Ever since I clicked submit, I have been HARASSED non stop, with emails regarding how to trade in my car, and to come look at a new car and they want me to come in and test drive new Outlanders. I have asked NUMEROUS TIMES to be taken off the list, IM NOT INTERESTED! After the emails finally stop I still get calls. I BLOCK the numbers they call from, and they call me on different numbers. While at work they called me again, I answered, they stated there greeting and I hung up. Im so done. THEN! I get text messages from someone at the dealership, telling me how rude of a person I am, all I have to do is say no, great manners and they will take me off the list. NEWSFLASH If you would have done that in the first place I wouldn't be writing this review right now! I HAVE ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES TO BE TAKEN OFF THE LIST!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, I WOULD RATHER DRIVE 2 HOURS OUT OF MY WAY TO GET SERVICE THEN TO EVER GO TO KING MITSUBISHI.

September 21, 2017

Starting with the managers, to the sellers, to the receptionist, to the phone rep they are all rude to the core and they could not care less to sell y...ou a thing. Their prices are higher than at any other place but if you ask why they tell you "go to another dealership." The manager of sales told me they have very few manual transmission cars, but if one requests one for a drive test, they force you to buy the car. I pass. In all, they will do nothing for you but offend you in every single possible way. Go somewhere else. They do not deserve your money

King Mitsubishi - MD