King Mitsubishi - MD

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 13, 2018

Quick, courteous service! Arrived early and they took our car right away! In and out in under an hour. Clean waiting area with TV and vending machines.... Free coffee too!

October 12, 2018

When there for service and it was so fast and quick ... all nice people ... friendly and very clean Departement with nice cars ... someone came to me and... explained how to trade in my 2016 outlander for a new one .. I also want to the parts Departement and spok with Eric .. and he was so friendly and gave the phone to call for what à asked for... good team...

October 12, 2018

Just a basic oil change. Made my appointment two days before. Went in the morning and left in a decent time after. Great service. Will return

September 21, 2018

Very Good vibes and a great dealership, i would recommend for sure! This dealership is a very welcoming community and also holds great events as well!

May 15, 2018

I wish I could leave no stars. I filled out an online request FOR SERVICE for my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I needed a quote on a transmission... flush as it is that time. Ever since I clicked submit, I have been HARASSED non stop, with emails regarding how to trade in my car, and to come look at a new car and they want me to come in and test drive new Outlanders. I have asked NUMEROUS TIMES to be taken off the list, IM NOT INTERESTED! After the emails finally stop I still get calls. I BLOCK the numbers they call from, and they call me on different numbers. While at work they called me again, I answered, they stated there greeting and I hung up. Im so done. THEN! I get text messages from someone at the dealership, telling me how rude of a person I am, all I have to do is say no, great manners and they will take me off the list. NEWSFLASH If you would have done that in the first place I wouldn't be writing this review right now! I HAVE ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES TO BE TAKEN OFF THE LIST!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, I WOULD RATHER DRIVE 2 HOURS OUT OF MY WAY TO GET SERVICE THEN TO EVER GO TO KING MITSUBISHI.

September 21, 2017

Starting with the managers, to the sellers, to the receptionist, to the phone rep they are all rude to the core and they could not care less to sell you... a thing. Their prices are higher than at any other place but if you ask why they tell you "go to another dealership." The manager of sales told me they have very few manual transmission cars, but if one requests one for a drive test, they force you to buy the car. I pass. In all, they will do nothing for you but offend you in every single possible way. Go somewhere else. They do not deserve your money