Average based on 7 reviews
  • Mr dal cyphers

Very great.costomer sevice got my wife a ford ecploror.took it home.next morning started leaking called travis.and he did not hassitate to have me.bring it to him and fix the proplem they go above and beyond to get u the lowest interest. EXELENT thank u travis and chris

• Great.service

Very plesent place.to buy a car oustanding costemor service thank u travis u will be recomended to freands and family

• AWESOME!

My experience buying from Certified Autobrokers was my best to date. Just purchased a Honda Accord from them. The car looks BRAND NEW and they worked hard for me to get me a better APR than my own credit union was offering. Chris and Travis are the best! They really understood how annoying pushy sales people can be and pride themselves on providing a friendly and super low pressure experience. They also have a beautiful selection of vehicles. I would definitely buy here again! Thank you Chris and Travis!

• Pleased buyer

I had an option of buying a car from a larger dealer, it was the service from Certified AutoBroker that was the difference. I am so pleased with the car and the service that was provided, i would go back the next time I am in the market. I have kids coming of age to drive, Certified AutoBroker will be my first stop! Best experience buying a car.

• GREAT SERVICE NICE PLACE

I BOUGHT A 2004 JEEP LIBERTY AND IT WAS GREAT AND THEY WHERE GREAT TO WORK WITH

I BOUGHT A 2004 JEEP LIBERTY AND IT WAS GREAT AND THEY WHERE GREAT TO WORK WITH

• GREAT SERVICE CLEAN PLACE

WE BOUGHT A 2004 JEEP LIBERTY FROM THEM AND IT WAS THE DEAL WE FOUND THE SALES MAN WERE GREAT AND THE SALE WENT GREAT

• My family has bought several cars from here!

I can't say enough good things about the experiences we have had buying cars from Certified Auto Brokers. Clearly they go the extra mile before sending you home with a good reliable car. I have 3 teen drivers (not very nice to cars) and all three autos came from them and they are all running great:)