• Excellent customer service and fair price

I have purchased two Mazda's at Kerry and they have always been polite and courteous. Also they are excellent to deal with and give you an honest price. I have traveled from Louisville twice to purchase a Mazda from them because the dealership here is a joke and very unfair to work with.

• Excellent Customer Service

A very friendly group that try's to make buying a car as painless as possible

A very friendly group that try's to make buying a car as painless as possible

• Great Service

My Town Auto is a good place to buy a car. They are very good. Every car comes with a warranty. They mean what they say whatever you need done to the car they will have the parts done to it and everything they good people

• Quick great service

Van was great in helping me find a car. Took his time and made sure we were in the right car. I LEFT VERY HAPPY.

• Great Service

This is a great dealership. Took the time to help me find the right car. AND included a bumper to bumper warranty.

• Very happy with my car

Walked in thinking about buying a car and left very happy with my new car. They made the process very easy and were very helpful

• Best place to get a car

Great dealership. Had no credit and helped me get a car. Me and my family are very thankful. Will tell everyone to get a car here.

• Great selection of cars

I absolutely love My Town. They helped me get into a car for a great price. Took time and helped me find the perfect car. Highly recommend them.

• A very happy experience buying my new Mazda3 Hatch

Over this past weekend I was in your Kerry Mazda Dealership to purchase a new Mazda. I had a wonderful experience and would like to compliment your staff. I am a loyal Mazda owner and was trading in my 2010 Mazda3. It needed some service work so I also dealt with your Service Department. From Jeff Culp in Service to Jerome Barkley and Wayne on your Sales Staff I received wonderful attention. Jerome did a fantastic job on picking out a car to fit me. I purchased a Mazda3 Hatchback. Jeff took great care of me from a service perspective. He is so personable and helpful.

• 2002 chevy suburban

2nd car we bought from here, love my town auto they have great customer service and will work with you only car dealership ill continue to do my business with Go check them out!!!!!!