• Extremely Happy

I was extremely happy with my most recent visit to Laird Noller Lawrence.

I was extremely happy with my most recent visit to Laird Noller Lawrence.

• Happy Retirement to ME!!!

Was treated with great care. Was looking to upgrade my vehicle and the salesman made sure all of the things I wanted were included. I appreciate the time that was taken with me to come to a decision on this big purchase. Thank you for being very professional.

• Used car purchase

Salesperson personable and General Manager friendly. I thought they were giving me a fair and honest deal. Everybody that I met was friendly.

• carrrrr

Great experience. Couldn't ask for more. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great experience. Couldn't ask for more. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Josh was great to work with. They quickly found the vehicle I was looking for and brought it in for me to see. The price was fair from the start and the process was very easy.

• Pleasant experience

Recently I bought Elantra at Laird Noller Hyundai of Lawrence KS . I had very pleasant experience. I was deeply impressed of great environment of this dealership, it's professional level, respect and patience to the customers. Thank you.

• Excellent service!

Friendly, helpful and fast! I recommend Laird Noller for service.

Friendly, helpful and fast! I recommend Laird Noller for service.

• Great Experience

Josh and Russel made our car buying experience very pleasant. There was no pressure and they listened to our needs.

• Wiper blade change

Great job as always .. quit in and out and you waiting to make sure I was able to get the work done .. Thanks

• Excellent

Excellent service. I live in Topeka and make the drive to Lawrence for service because of the level of service that Lawrence provides, and partly the low level of service Topeka provides.