Racine Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Faith in Buying a Car is Restored
    June 18, 2016

Zak gave me excellent service but while there I actually spoke or interacted with 7 other employees. They were all most helpful and informative. I fel...t they all worked as a team. It was worth my 25 mile drive to get to this dealership. Thank you my car looks and runs great..

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear it was a positive experience and appreciate the kind words about ou...r staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day!

• New Car Buying Experience
    February 6, 2018

Our Car Salesperson, Steve Hein, at Racine Hyundai, was excellent from the start and continues to be so with his knowledge, courteous/friendly demean...or, and willingness to continue to be a support staff for any follow up questions we have. Also, the finance staff, Joe, was very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to answer all questions. Also, service department was super clean and staff very friendly and accommodating. Hyundai's warranty cannot be beat compared to other dealers. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends or family. Overall, a very positive new car purchase/shopping experience.

• Perfect Match
    January 31, 2018

The car I wanted with the payments I could easily afford was a perfect match! Emily and the finance team . . . a perfect match! Me and my new car . .... . a perfect match!!! Gotta love ‘em!

Hey Anthony, Welcome to the Racine Hyundai Family! Thanks for the kind words!

• Couldnt have asked for a better experience
    January 24, 2018

I went in to the dealer after shopping around for a while and i was kind of tired of the whole car shopping experience. From the moment i walked in i...t was a great experience. they were kind and found the exact trim level i wanted and then we came to an agreement on price quickly and the whole process was just so easy and not stressful. i highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking to make a great purchase!

Jenny, Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the Racine Hyundai Family!

• Purchase and Service here!
    January 24, 2018

First of all I would like to say the building is beautiful, clean, and staffed with the friendliest of people. I leased my Elantra here a few months ...back, Bret was fantastic and gathering all my "must haves" and showing me the car that works best for me, and it does! I love my car! My first car buying experience has me a customer for life now. I recently stopped in for service, unscheduled on my part... but Jay got me in quickly as I needed to get back to work, instead of saying come back a different time or what have you. The oil and filter change was completed in no time at all and I was on my merry way after spending way less than I thought I would be, getting service at a dealership. Very fair and aggressive pricing. If I had three thumbs, they would be way up. Go see Bret for your next car, and don't forget to give Jay your business when you need service. Excellent staff.

Kevin, We appreciate the Great Review! Thanks for giving us the opportunity and welcome to the Racine Hyundai Family.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE
    December 23, 2017

Went in to look at a new Elantra and it was the best car buying experience i have ever had. Was greeted right away and sat down with Steven who made ...the whole car buying thing seem easy!!

Richard, Thanks for the kind words and Thanks for giving us an opportunity.

• Were going to trade up
    December 19, 2017

We have dealt with Hyundai for at least 17 years. Same sales person Bill Sosbe all that time. Have purchase in total between us at least 6 new cars i...n that time. They have always worked with us to make it a fair deal so that is why we still return. We are now Illinois residents and just drove 2hours back to Racine to do another deal. Service department has always come through for us over the years . will continue to recommend them.

William, Thanks for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity in working with you! Happy Holidays!

• Why this is my 3rd new car with Racine Hyundai.
    December 4, 2017

I have bought 3 new Hyundai from our Racine dealer. They are fair and treat me as a valuable customer.

We thank you for the Great Review and certainly appreciate the opportunity in working with you!

• Classy, efficient
    December 2, 2017

This beautiful new dealership is great. Mike was straight forward, honest, and got me a great deal on a certified Santa Fe. The whole process took les...s than two hours. All I had to do was give them my wants and needs and drive off in my new car. I definitely plan on sending my son there when he turns 16 next January!

Thanks for the opportunity in working with you!

• Liked this dealer at Racine
    November 29, 2017

We had a great experience at Racine Dealership, no pressure tactics. These guys are really nice to work with. We ended up trading our used vehicle and... buying another, all done satisfactorily within 90 minutes and without any problem.

Thanks for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity!

Racine Hyundai