Chicago Carmaster

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• July 1, 2014

I have to say this was the easiest car buying process that I have experienced. My wife, and I were very skeptical about buying a car on the internet, ...sight unseen. I purchased a 2011 HONDA ACCORD EX-L. The online pictures were very accurate. Shaf handled all of the paperwork very efficiently and professionally. I looked for over two months for the color and features that this car has. The price was about $2,800 less than any other comparable vehicle. Great prices, great service and friendly, I would definitely recommend the dealership.

May 2, 2018

I would definitely recommend this dealership. It is the easiest, straight forward and friendly car buying experience my wife and I ever had. On top o...f it, their prices are way below the market value, low milage and excellent conditions. Shafi is a straight shooter, works with you, he listens, gives you what you need and guides you all the way. It's Customer first for this guy. The paper works were handled efficiently and professionally. No delays, No hidden fees, No problem - Results are delivered.

September 24, 2017

Very easy car buying experience. Do not hesitate just because the place is small...not a grand place like the new and used car dealers we normally see... . The owner Shafi is very friendly, no pressure to buy. The cars are clean, low mileage. I bought a low mileage Siennna with very good price. I recommended the place to friends and family and I'm sure at least 1 will get one by the end of this year.

August 15, 2017

I bought the car from chicago carmaster,with very low miles,good performent,dealer salemen SHAFI ,veryfriendly,helpful,I strongly recommend,buy clean... used car with your deserve very good price From carmaster.

July 3, 2017

The price was lower than the market. And the dealer has a variety of cars collection which gives us various options. Quick service and adaptable timin...gs. Recommend my friends.

December 6, 2016

We were referred to Chicago Car Masters from my brother-in-law, a mechanic who purchased a low mileage Camry from the owner, Shafi, a few years back. ... His experiences seemed to mirror mine. Shafi shows you the vehicles he has available, allows you to test drive without any hassle....he even allowed us to take the car and get inspected without any questions. The 2013 Rav4 we purchased was in great shape and the price was well below any other comparable vehicle we had looked at from other dealers. Would recommend this place easily.

November 30, 2016

I purchased 2013 Toyota Camry LE. The price was less than any other dealer. I really liked how I was able to look around and test drive the car withou...t having someone watching me. The Owner Shafi did all of the paperwork professionally. Great prices, great service and friendly. He has an amazing selection of cars and each one is in excellent condition. Thank you very much for your outstanding service and the excellent car. I'll definitely be sending over some of my friends when they see the need for a car.

May 31, 2016

I purchased 2013 Toyota Sienna LE. The price was about $2,800 less than any other dealer/seller. I really liked how I was able to look around and test... drive the car without having someone with me to watching me. The Owner Shafi did all of the paperwork professionally. Great prices, great service and friendly, I would definitely recommend the dealership.

November 5, 2014

I bought my Honda Accord LX and I'm in love with the car. I really liked how I was able to look around and test drive the car without having to feel s...tressed out that someone was watching me. Sam let me test drive it alone and was very patient. He even let me take the car to any mechanic of my choosing. He has an amazing selection of cars and each one is in excellent condition.

November 3, 2014

My family and I are very happy with our 2012 Camry. The sales process was easy and the least bit stressful. Sam followed through after the sale to mak...e sure we were satisfied with our purchase.Thank you very much for your outstanding service and the excellent car. I'll definitely be sending over some of my friends when they see the need for a car.

Chicago Carmaster