• Great dealership

Awesome service. Very quick and straight forward. Would go back again.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Quick and straight forward seems to make everyone happy::))

Awesome service. Very quick and straight forward. Would go back again.

• Glenn Polk just sold me my 4th New Ram since 2011

Just purchased my 4th Ram since 2011 from Glenn Polk. Always made the process easy, relaxed, and professional. Great friendly folks that will treat you like people instead of a "Sale". If you are looking to buy, they are definitely worth the visit!

Thank you very much Gary. Joel has been with me a long time and you are 100% correct about him. He is a fantastic person and does whatever it takes to keep a customer happy and put a deal together. Enjoy your new Ram!

• Ecstatic customer

Awesome,awesome, experience! Thank you Mr. Kevin Harvick and Trent ! Will & I are ecstatic with our 2017 Charger....

Thank you Lisa, I hope you enjoy your new ride:::)))

Thank you Lisa, I hope you enjoy your new ride:::)))

• Service experience

My wife and I purchased our 2013 Chrysler Town&Country from a Dodge dealer in Lewisville, TX. While their sales department is good, their service department leaves much to be desired. Due to a move we are now near Glenn Polk AutoPlex in Gainesville, TX. I have had my vehicle to them for service three times now and I want to say that their service department is one of, if not the best, that I have ever experienced. My service advisor, Travis Wadley, is absolutely the best that I have ever dealt with. He should be commended for the excellent customer service that he provides. I am very happy that I now have Glenn Polk AutoPlex to deal with.

Thank you very much for the kind words, and the phone call to me a few days ago. It is so wonderful to hear that Travis and his team have exceeded your expectations. A successful dealership starts with a great Service Department.

• Theresa Harris

Trent and Conner were great!!! I was in and out of dealership in 2 hours with my new truck!!! Thanks to you both!!! I am very happy!

Thanks Theresa! It was great meeting ya'll the other night. Conner Polk works very hard to go above and beyond for all of his customers. If you ever need anything, you know how to find us.:)

• Great Dealership To Do Business With

My family has been doing business with Glenn Polk for years. I'll never buy a vehicle anywhere else. I've always had an incredibly pleasant experience here. The sales staff is helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We always deal with Jason Rushing, super nice gentleman, very professional. If you can't find something on the lot you want, they will get it there in record time. We also get our vehicles serviced here and I trust Glenn Polk hands down. Everything down to the last detail is perfect. Trent Polk called a few days later to ask how everything went, I couldn't be happier. Thank y'all so much for treating us like family. I love my new truck and we will be back!

Thank you Shea. Your continued support of Glenn Polk AutoPlex is much appreciated. Jason Rushing has been with me a long time and does a heck of a job! See you on the next one.

• Michael

This is my 3rd vehicle I bought here at Glenn polk , Steven was a great salesman and very professional.It was great doing business with them again.

Thank you Michael. Steven is a great person, and I hope he can take care of all your needs in the future.

• Pastor

Thank you Pastor Evens for the kind words, that means the world to the Glenn Polk Family.

I recently moved to the area and I have purchased three cars from Glenn Polk in the last five months. I have been completely impressed with the whole process. I have purchased used and new vehicles and used the service department as well as financing. I have purchased numerous cars throughout the years all over the country. This by far has been my best experience ever.

• Bought a Brand New Car!

Went in there, told them what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I asked for. Couldn't have asked for an easier experience!

Thank you Sam. It makes it even easier when customers know exactly what they want and where they want to be!!

• Another great experience at Glenn Polk Autoplex

Thank you Bill. Umpteen may even be an understatement::)) You always give us the opportunity and that means a lot sir!

I have bought umpteen vehicles from Glenn Polk, and there is a reason I pass all the other dealerships on my way here. You are treated with respect and attentiveness, and their extra effort on pricing keeps me coming back! Thank you Conner Polk for another easy transaction this weekend!