4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 376 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Denton from DealerRater.com

• January 16, 2018

Andrew Avera was a great salesman. He listened to me and worked with my time schedule as a night shift worker. He wasn't pushy at all which is a big... selling point for me. There was another salesperson that followed up on his email that got pushy but I emailed back and put a stop to that. The financing was so difficult as it was time-consuming. This is the first new car I have ever bought and I was pleased with the customer service. They don't want to give you anything for your trade-in so I wouldn't even mess with that. I kept mine and am going to sell it myself. All in all I would use this dealership again.

Hi Melodie! We're thrilled that we provided an excellent customer service experience for you! Thank you for sharing details of your five-star purchase... visit at Toyota of Denton! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

• February 8, 2016

Great experience! Had a blast with my salesman Aaman and Tiffany the add on specialist! This dealership has such a laid back attitude and makes your b...uying experience so easy and quick and they give you amazing honest deals!! I should know...my Dad was a Toyota dealer!!! And I love to go to Toyota of Denton!

Hi, Allison! It is so wonderful to hear your kind words! We work hard to provide exceptional customer service, so I'm glad it is being appreciated. We... had a blast with you too! Enjoy your new ride!

May 24, 2018

Excellent service for regular scheduled new car maintenance. On time, no waiting and Jay was professional and courteous. Waiting area is comfortable w...ith TV and free coffee.

Toyota of Denton

Thanks for sharing the positive details of your 5-star experience at Toyota of Denton! We're excited that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward t...o serving you again!

May 24, 2018

I needed a new car (see used) post collision from a third party, after much research I found the car I wanted at Toyota of Denton - Sonata hybrid, tho...ugh there were some issues and hurdles along the way through the purchase process, in the end I feel what is important and deserves note and 5 stars is that they honored their word and commitment with a handshake, P.S. Jarret the sales rep is most definitely the nicest sales person with the coolest personality I have ever met...

Toyota of Denton

We appreciate you letting us know how we did! Thanks for the 5-star rating and we're happy that you had a positive experience with us! We look forward... to your future business!

May 21, 2018

Alex was very helpful to me I like the he handled things with my insurance and Roadvantage in order to get hail damage and dents fixed without having ...to pay a dime. Great communication skills!!!

Toyota of Denton

We're happy that you had a great service experience at Toyota of Denton! Thanks for sharing feedback on your seamless visit and we look forward to you...r future business! We appreciate the 5-stars!

May 18, 2018

Personnel are attentive to customere needs, courteous, and knowledgeable. Work is accomplished quickly and car returned clean. Customer waiting area i...s very comfortable, too. Always a worthwhile trip to have car serviced. Leave with a smile.

Toyota of Denton

Thanks for choosing us whenever you need your vehicle serviced! We appreciate your loyal business and look forward to continuing to serve your future ...vehicle service needs! We appreciate the great compliments and look forward to your next visit!

May 16, 2018

I got the pleasure of working with 2 reps, Moe and Wil. Both were very friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me pick the right Tundra to fit my budg...et and made the whole experience seem so easy! I would recommend both reps as a one shop stop!!

Toyota of Denton

We're happy to see your 5-star experience with our team here at Toyota of Denton! We appreciate the nice compliments on our seamless car buying proces...s and we look forward to the chance of servicing your vehicle! Thank you for your business and for recommending us!

May 15, 2018

This is my first new car purchase and my salesperson was very helpful, thank you! You made the experience great! Couldn't thank you enough

Toyota of Denton

Thank you for choosing Toyota of Denton for purchasing your first new vehicle! We're glad to have exceeded your expectations and we look forward to th...e opportunity of servicing your vehicle!

May 12, 2018

The staff was friendly, thorough, and courteous. The culture at this dealership usually comes from the top on down. If the GM is lives by the Golden R...ule then the staff generally does the same. and treats the customers with respect. Thanks.

Toyota of Denton

Hi Steve- We're glad that you had an outstanding experience with us! Thanks for sharing positive feedback on your 5-star visit and we look forward to ...serving you again!

May 10, 2018

I took my Camry in for routine scheduled maintenance this week. Carlos Ramirez was my service representative. He did a wonderful job - very professi...onal, very thorough. He researched my service history to make sure all the recommended maintenance procedures were appropriate for this time and what might be coming up for next time. He estimated the service would take several hours, but it was actually completed some time to spare. And thanks to my wildcard coupon, I even qualified for a 15% discount off the repair ticket! My car runs beautifully and is ready for an out of town trip we had planned. Thanks for a great service experience!

Toyota of Denton

Thanks for choosing Toyota of Denton to complete your vehicle service! We're happy that Carlos' excellent work provided a seamless service visit for y...ou! We're glad that you were satisfied with our work! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

4100 South I-35 East Denton, TX 76210