Jim Wynn Volkswagen and Wynn Volvo Cars

1469 reviews

1469 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 6, 2019

I am a faithful customer of Wynn VW sales & service for 11 years now. They really care about their customers and treat them with respect.

Justin Chaoui

Service Adviser

(4.8) 17 reviews

December 4, 2019

Sandy at Wynn was wonderful to work with. I bought a used car from Sandy and she treated my family and I like I bought the most expensive car on the lot.... I will definitely be purchasing from Wynn again and recommending Wynn to friends and family. It was the easiest car purchase. Love my new to me car.

Sandy Mason-Bealer

(5.0) 92 reviews

• August 14, 2017

I have been looking at Tiguan online for months and the car I purchased here really caught my eye- for features and price point it was right where I needed... it to be. I spoke with Steve several days prior and he kept me updated on the car and answered any questions I had. I worked with Simo the day I went in and he was such a kind and honest salesman. He gave me his undivided attention and worked quickly with his team to process everything then and there. After the sale, he walked me out, sat in the car with me and went over and and everything I didn't know or wasn't sure about and then waited on the curb to wave goodbye. Stand up guy!

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

December 3, 2019

We arrived with an intent to test drive and check out the Atlas, and ended up loving it and taking one home. Steve and Matt were extremely helpful in answering... our million questions and thoroughly explained everything. We looked at multiple models and they helped us weigh options between them. The entire experience was positive and made the purchase exciting. They were even able to get my extra accessories ready in time. I'd definitely recommend coming here.

Matt Durkin

(5.0) 71 reviews

December 3, 2019

After having a terrible experience at a different dealer, I was astounded by the high quality service provided by the Wynn Volkswagen team. Kel was exceptionally... knowledgeable of the entire line of vehicles and various features within each model and trim. Kel was also very straight forward with pricing and financing options and I couldn't believe the deal I received on my new Jetta. He helped me get the recent college grad program and from there I went to Lisa. Lisa was also very knowledgeable and patient. She explained everything I didn't understand since it was my first car-buying experience. This dealer is very welcoming and there is actually no pressure unlike other dealers. The dealer itself has various lounges, kid zones and even pet friendly areas. If kids and pets aren't to your liking, there is a seperate, quiet lounge. This dealer stands in a class above the other dealers I've gone to.

Kel Rohrbaugh

Sales and leasing

(5.0) 141 reviews

December 3, 2019

Steve did a great job listening to what we wanted to do and never really walked us thru the car salesman process. We did a quick test drive and then left.... We did not have to go through the 4 square process or have a manager come in to work us over. We went to many dealerships looking for a car but the experience with Steve made us come back. Working with him was pressure free and effortless.

December 2, 2019

Over the years I have had great experiences with Wynn VW. I have purchased a Jetta, leased a Tiguan and am now leasing an Atlas! As life gets busier Simo... has been there to help find me the VW that fits my lifestyle. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the other cars on the road and reinsures why I keep choosing VW year after year!

December 2, 2019

After 2 test drives and a 4-hour runaround ordeal at another dealership, I traveled up the road a bit to Wynn VW. Matt listened to me, understood my budget,... and worked with me to get me in a new car. I highly recommend him.

Matt Durkin

(5.0) 71 reviews

December 2, 2019

I love my new car so much! The Jetta SEL is a fantastic car! My family has been buying and leasing cars from Simo for 20 years - he is fantastic and we... will continue to use Jim Wynn Volkswagen & Simo! Steve also helped us with a test drive and is another fantastic team member for the dealership!

December 2, 2019

We purchased our 2016 XC70 Platinum Wagon from Wynn Volvo and felt well taken care of from start to finish with the help of Sandy and everyone at Wynn!...

Jonathan Burns