Newton Automotive Services

• AMAZING!

I went to Newton Automotive Services to look for a nice used car. I was greatly impressed by their inventory, what a great and wide selection for such low prices. Stan was very helpful in answering all of my questions about the vehicles, as well as easing my worries as a first time car buyer. My family recommended them since they always service their cars here and I would greatly recommend them to anyone!

• Corey was very helpful

Corey was very helpful. Very informative. I did not buy at this point but am still searching for the right vehicle.

• Looking For an Audi Q5

Some weeks ago I was looking for an Audi Q5 for my wife. I reached out to this dealer and they were very responsive in getting back to me and working with my schedule to setup an appointment to see the vehicle and to a test drive. It turns out that I happened to find a vehicle from a previous place I checked out before going here but I was very happy with the Customer Service and their response to my needs. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

• Porsche glamour

Great price fun car , was able to stay local and find what I wanted. Thanks stan

• 2007 bmw 760:Li v-12 i need one in beidge.

I believe in this car do you think you could find one in beige for me or tan.

I believe in this car do you think you could find one in beige for me or tan.

• very helpful auto sales & service!!

I purchased my used car from Newton Auto Sales on 4/14/16 Zach was very friendly, and knowledgeable in the financing of my vehicle. Never any high sales pressure and all vehicles prices are very negotiable, they also service what they sell and if they were so bad as some reviews say, then why are they so damn busy? You will always have a handful of disgruntled customers no matter what business you are in. I picked up my car on Thurs. and noticed the drivers power door lock not working. I called and spoke to the owner Joseph, he asked if I could comes by that Sat. And I Did. I had to wait a couple hours but they did a great job fixing my door lock. Had to remove the inside door panel ,but once they got my car inside I could NOT believe it took just a half hour to complete the repair, not like other dealers! Joseph shook hands with me and apologized for the in-convenience. Repair was on them. I also purchased a 4 yr.warranty. thx. To all at Newton Auto Sales! Great Team!!!

• Buick Century

I want to thank Newton Automotive Services for giving me a great deal on a quality automobile with low miles. The staff was friendly and professional and made this car buying experience easy and fun. I am very happy with my Buick Century and the service I received. Newton Automotive Services is an honest and fair car dealership. They are definitely a five star dealership in every sense of that phrase. Keep up the great work guys!

• Awesome Experience

Terrific buying experience with this seller, absolutely LOVE my red, 2008 VW Rabbit! Was everything seller said it was and couldn't be happier with it. My only dissatisfaction was the communication with the dealer, didn't always get answers as promptly as I would have liked and expectations could have been set more realistically on some timeframes. Overall however, I would recommend this seller to anyone!! Thanks Stan!!! :D

• Amazing

• Purchased 2008 Acura TL

I purchased a 2008 Acura TL I was at first scare due to high mileage 114-653 but the carfax was one owener and was cared for VERY well. After meeting with Joe & Stan I felt they were great people and went out of their ways to make me comfortable and answer any and all of my questions. I will be picking up the car today so this is a review on my buying experience. I will update often as time passes with my new/used car. Thanks guys you were great!