Auto SATX

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(210) 316-5548 (210) 316-5548

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Please Read

Dont waste your time. Read the real reviews of this place. I filled a police report on them and a complaint with the BBB. There not highly rated by them and i have all there documents to prove it. The owner is a snake and the head mechanic so that tells you rt there he fixes the cars just enough until u leave with it. No warranty nothing from them once they get there money. You r better off waiting or spending more else where. Garbage best describes this place and the vehicles

Great owner and customer service

I recently purchased an F-350 from here and from start to finish everyone in the office was very helpful. The owner answered all my questions I had and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy with our purchase. I can tell by all of our interaction he is an honest person who wants to make sure the customers are happen when they leave his dealership.

Car dealership

He was great he answered back and was willing to work with me

Best Dealership Ever!

This is the best car dealership that I have been to in San Antonio. The sales associates are the nicest people and they didn't pressure me to buy a car and the cars were so nice. The cars all drive so nice and the interiors are so clean. I couldn't think of a better dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure doing business with you, hope to see you again!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Completely and 100% satisfied. Customer service was awesome along with the car. Car runs smoothly. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business and thank you for giving me opportunity you serve you.

4.0

Nice Experience

Dealer was easy to visit, no pressuring, no hovering by sales people and vehicles looked to be in good condition.

Great Experience, Very helpful,

when i walked onto the lot, it was hard. Great cars all over it. Employees were kind and helpful.

AutoSatx

Overall great place to buy from. Great customer service, willing to work with you even if you don't have transportation at the time. They picked me up in the car I was interested in from nearby my home. Again great car selection with great people. Would recommend to anyone interested in a nw car.

AWESOME DEALER

THIS WAS THE BEST AUTOMOBILE COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH THE OWNE`R IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL IN EVERYTHING HE TELLS YOU AND HE BACK IT UP WITH NO PROBLEM. I WOULD TELL EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO BUY A CAR COME TO AUTO SATX AND GET THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN, MICHAEL LEE CADY 1 21 16

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review.

Ted Reiley

The car we purchased had some problems they agreed to fix. Even after deal was finished had a heatercore problem they spent all day repairing to our total satisfaction. They do sell good cars and don't misrepresent them. Overall we felt.better after the deal no worrying about buying a used car. RECOMMEND them to others.