New 855-395-9159 Dealer Website
Used 855-295-2174 Email Dealer
Service 855-295-4353

Average based on 184 reviews.
  • Knowledgeable and Engaging

Alexa was outstanding throught this purchase. Knowledgeable and engaging but NOT pushy. Best car buying experience I have had in 30 years of buying cars. Charlie was also simply outstanding. I cannot brag about Benson Hyundai enough! GREAT JOB!

R. Heath, Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business, and are very happy that you had a pleasant car buying experience here at Benson Hyundai. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, please don't hesitate to call or stop by! Thanks, again!

• One of the nicest guys to talk to! Thanks so much!

I recently wrote a review for this dealership thinking it was another dealership I want to remove the bad review that I just placed couple hours ago Robert the internet sales manager was one of the nicest guys I've ever talking with he has plenty vehicles to choose from and very good pricing we spoke on the phone several times and texted pictures of my truck before I even came down. I just want to say if you write a bad review from me it was by mistake I recently was dealing with a dealership that I wanted something they had and they sold it before I could even come view it and then never called and spoke with me about it after a week I had to call them and they said it was sold due to they didn't know because they were out 4-wheeling so again this is a positive review for Benson Hyundai

• I guess they forgot about me?

I never received a call from the deLership, after telling them what I wanted, only emails saying someone would be in touch with me, and now I have already purchased a new one, so there's no need to contact me now

• BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I drove from Georgia to South Carolina and I must say I was more than pleased with the service provided at Benson Hyundai! I was immediately greeted by more than one representative upon arrival and immediately assisted. Not to mention the SUV was cleaned up and waiting in the first parking space when I pulled up. Alexa, she was not only kind but also precise with every explanation and not to mention she was my 9-year-old's favorite person during the test drive due to her sitting in the back seat of the car and jamming to Kidz Bop! Jeff Belsky, just a pure angel and a blessing. He is definitely not your normal General Manager. He greets everyone with a smile and his accent is the best! I would recommend Benson Hyundai to everyone and anyone who wants great customer service with a smile. Again, The drive from Georgia to South Carolina was definitely worth it!!! :)

• dont deal with scott perry! I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Me and an employer (scott) communicated back and fourth all day with an understanding of what car i wanted. I told him that i lived an hour away and did not want to waste a trip if i couldnt get the car i wanted. He told me that i could get the car, and we even test drove it. I was very disappointed that he gave me the run around all night and got my hopes up, not to mention he wasted my time and gas.

• Benson Hyundai

Purchased a used vehicle from Joseph Littlejohn. I had an overall great experience.

• Professional Staff

Alexa was professional, courteous, and helpful. She answered all of our questions, e-mails, and calls in a prompt manner! We would use her again.

• Looking for a car?

If you are looking for a new or used car, Benson Hyundai is the place to go! Mr. Robert Winecoff and staff spent the entire afternoon working with me and I didn't feel pressure to purchase by anyone of the staff. I highly Recommend Benson Hyundai!

• GREAT Benson Experience

I had a great experience with Tony Scott on my purchase at Benson Hyundai.

I had a great experience with Tony Scott on my purchase at Benson Hyundai.

• Enjoyable Experience

Alexa was super nice and pretty amazing. Buying this truck was an enjoyable experience!