McDaniels Audi of Charleston

3.7
  • Great Buying Experience, Great Car, Audi is King!

Great experience mainly because of the knowledge and professionalism of the Salesman. I knew I wanted an Audi and he knew his product, sold me on the technology and features, and then explained it to me logically. My A3 is a very Fun sports car disguised as a compact sedan. I Love my Audi and might not be driving one if it weren't for my salesman, Michael. If you want a great luxury ride Go to McDaniels.

• Great facility

Very nice waiting area with complimentary snacks and wi-fi makes the wait fly by!

• Smooth Q5 Buying Experience

My first Audi purchase after three Lexus vehicles in a row. Stress-free experience, professional presentation, easy price agreement and seamless transition into paperwork and delivery.

• Low pressure sales

We went in to test drive an A6. Sales person we dealt with was knowledgeable about the various models on the lot, which options went with which packages, and asked enough questions to know what we were interested in. During test drive he pointed out various options and how they worked in a low key, professional manner. While we're still looking at our options, he definitely confirmed what i knew going in - the A6 is a very upscale vehicle for the price.