• AWESOME Service

Awesome friendly staff. Fixed a incorrectly installed belt from a previous dealer during the inspection. That was fantastic of them. They are simply the best. Thank you.

• Tom K

Am a returning customer. Every employee I came in contact with was super nice and super helpful. I would and do recommend this dealership to all. I will definitely be a continuing customer.

• Customer Satisfaction

Good customer service. Friendly staff. Will likely share GM services with others.

• Mister

Ken treated me like a friend who he helped, he let me make all of the decisions.

• Great Experience

My experience at Desert Sun was totally enjoyable. Eddie Norrell, the sales rep, was attentive and considerate. He took care of all my concerns and made the transition from my old car to the new on easy. Eric Brooks went out of his way to explain all the features on the vehicle and made himself available for further concerns and questions I might have. The owner, Bobby Martinez, was very gracious and helpful and took time to talk with us and show his appreciation.

• Best experience ever

Thank you Vince and finance personnel. I have really never had an experience with buying a vehicle that was that professional and easy. Again thank you

• Great buying experience.

Angelitta did a great job for us. She's a real asset.

Angelitta did a great job for us. She's a real asset.

• Great employees, awesome prices

Very friendly employees and they don't pressure you at all. Gave me a great deal on the vehicle I purchased.