Hertz Car Sales Webster

66 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2017

The car I wanted to look at was readily available, and they had a couple additional cars in the price range to look at as well. I ended up not buying from... them, and they did not try any high pressure tactics to try to change my mind. They thanked me for looking and gave me a card in case I changed my mind.

December 16, 2016

A breeze to search thru there website to find the perfect vehicle that won't bore you six months into the loan . Amazing vehicles at great prices ...where... else but Hertz WEBSTER... I will definitely be back !!!!

September 14, 2016

Quick review: Karl was a terrific salesman. Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. My experience with the rest of the store was business-as-usual.... Hard-sell tactics, condescending attitude, and all of the other attributes that make the Rochester-area car buying experience "special." As great as working with Karl was I can't recommend buying at the Hertz Webster store to anyone.

May 13, 2016

I had a great experience working with Karl. He let me test drive a few cars/change my mind on a few cars, and was very patient and helpful during the whole... process. He got the insurance taken care of for me so when I came in to buy all I had to do was sign the paperwork. Pretty low pressure sale overall. I bought a beautiful 2015 VW Passat that I love so far. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to people in the Rochester area.

May 12, 2016

Great experience buying a car. Carl was a great representative showing lots of cars. Stayed late to show the cars that was interested in. No pressure to... buy. Great representative all-around highly recommend shopping there

May 1, 2016

These guys are THE BEST!! We had been searching for a couple of months at dealerships all over northern and central ny and even some in bordering states... finding nothing at a decent price and kept coming up with nothing! Then a couple of Hertz vehicles popped up and we decided to check it out!! I'm telling you, if you want a totally laid back experience with absolutely no pressure, a vehicle that's in great shape and at a seriously GREAT no haggle price! THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!! We had specific vehicles in mind that we wanted to look at and test drive and each one was brought up front and ready for us one after the other. It was a colder day and by the time we got back with the previous car the next one was nice and warm waiting for us to test drive it! We picked the one we wanted and took it to a mechanic in the area. When we returned we were ready to buy and we were paying cash(our closest bank was about an hour away)so my husband went to the bank and i stayed back to take care of ins and sign papers. During the time i was there, they were very friendly and accommodating offering beverages and food while i waited for my husband to return. By the time my husband had returned a few hours later. Everything was taken care of and we handed over the check and were on our way! We'll definitely be back for our next vehicle!! Thanks so much! :)

April 20, 2016

What a pleasure buying a car, words that I thought would never come out of my mouth. I highly recommend Hertz Car Sales to anyone looking for a used car!

February 1, 2016

I absolutely love working with the guys at hertz car sales. They are not your typical pushy, overbearing sales people. They always have my back and anticipate... my needs. They found exactly what I was looking for in the right price range. I really can't say enough good things about them, especially Karl and Luke. They're just really nice, sincere guys. They make buying a car easy and stress free. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a good used car. I'm really happy with mine! Thanks guys!!

August 17, 2015

My boyfriend and I had a great experience here. After visiting several other dealerships, Hertz was the most welcoming and offered us the best deal. They... helped us buy a 2013 Toyota Yaris. They were very informative and patient and took the time to explain everything to us, as this was our first time buying a vehicle. Ryan was very helpful, as well as he played a big roll in getting us the best deal. We definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed. Overall, we are very happy with our new car. If you are looking to get a used car for the best price, Hertz of Webster is the place to go and ask for Ryan K. Ryan is not pushy and really listens and cares about you getting the best deal for you.

August 1, 2015

Don't get fooled with their sweet talk at first and then when you buy the car they will change their second face. They won't even answer your question... after they have you sign all the papers required. JUST DONT GET FOOLED LIKE I DID!!