Adrienne's U Save Autos Inc.

2.0
  • Worse dealer ever

Not friendly at all and wanted to push a sale. He laughed at me when I wanted to look under the hood. Was rude to my girlfriend and she ended up waiting in the car. At the end he started to yell and then I walked out.

• bought a 02 volvo. nice ride and it is fast

this place is nice and has fair pricing. I'll definitely be back in a few years

this place is nice and has fair pricing. I'll definitely be back in a few years

• not customer friendly at all!

Stopped by to look at a car as i was passing by. went in to inquire about the vehicle. the man i spoke to wasn't friendly. the owner or salesman could not really tell me about the vehicle. he just wanted to force a sale. i didn't even get to really look at the car and he wasn't interested. other dealerships usually let you look at the car and give you all the information they know about the car. not this place. cut all the pleasantries here and buy this car without you knowing anything about it. i would not come back here.

• Not Customer Friendly

Walked in to look at a vehicle that was listed for sale and until I was ready to buy the car, the "salesman" by that name of Terry was decent. But when things went differently in the process of buying I decided to back out and the "salesman" became very rude and started to swear at me. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone.