Porsche West Houston

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 693-2036 (866) 693-2036
Used (866) 686-7193 (866) 686-7193
Service (888) 451-1060 (888) 451-1060

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.8

Replacement of front bumper tow hook cover

The tow hook cover was missing and no real apparent damage to the front bumper so I called the dealer and requested same was ordered, painted and installed in March 2021. I was told it was in stock and would be a few weeks to get painted and call to install. Heard nothing for a 30 days so went to the dealer and spoke to Cody to get update. The part in stock was not compatible with my bumper so was had to be reordered, etc. It came in by May 14th and according to Cody he tried calling me several times but never left a message. I went into the dealer on Jun 8th, got it, paid and installed but ask why Cody didn't leave me a message with all the robo calls we get these days so wasn't very impressed with him trying to get in touch with me.

Dealer response

Hello John- Thank you for your online review. We appreciate your honest feedback and will use the information you have provided to better our processes and follow up. We also thank you for taking the time to speak with our Service Manager over the phone so that we may provide resolution and turn this experience around!

Purchase of Pre-Owned Vehicle

Excellent Service ! Sales rep was very knowledgeable.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Rakesh Porsche 911

Len Amato is a super person to deal with, great service and no pushing! He loves cars and is genuine, trusted!

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Porsche 911s

Len Amato a super just an awesome sales persona to work with, he loves sales and in genuine!

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

First Service Call

Had my first oil change and check up. Everything went great!

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're thrilled we could meet your expectations! We look forward to assisting you in the future, and hope you have an excellent day!

Servicing my 911 Turbo S

Porsche North Houston couldn?t fix the issue I had with my front suspension. You guys found the issue and fixed it. My wife and I will now drive the extra 15 miles to you guys from now on. Great job!!

4.5

recalling my review and redoing it

Customer service is excellent people very caring consider it of your feelings, I would recommend Porsche west Houston to purchase a car

1.0

Mark doesn't want to sell cars

I reached out to Mark for his best quote on a Porsche Cayenne. He was short and curt with me and one of the rudest people I have every met. The GM was also cc'd on the email and she didn't seem to care that her dealership doesn't want to sell cars or treat people respectfully, Stay away!

Dealer response

Jlillian, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (855) 774-6351 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

2014 Cayman S Service and Recall

Brought the 2014 Cayman in for a service-related appointment. Amanda was fully aware of the appointment and provided a rapid sign-in. She kept me updated during the entire process, which included a recall campaign. Great customer service.

Dealer response

Marc Sassos, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Until the next time we meet, take care!

Love My Cayenne!!

Pretty easy process from start to finish! Jason was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and knowledable!

Dealer response

Yesicayenne, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy your Cayenne!