• Great services, great sales person

Joyce, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

It was actually an awesome experience. Our sales person is top notch. I like the way he tries everything he can to see if he can get you a car. He is truthful and honest. The dealership is a very warm and welcoming place. Keep up the great job.

• Excellent Sales people

Purchased 2016 F250 Super Duty. Staff was very helpful, pleasant to deal with. Thanks

• Great services

Our 2011 Edge had a yearly inspection. We were able to get it done the same day I called instead of having to wait 5-7 days as usual.

We're glad to hear that we were able to provide efficient and professional service, Phyllis! Thanks for the feedback.

• Service for 2012 Chevy Equinox

2012 Chevy Equinox. The service was good. Staff was very friendly. Wait time could have been better for the service that was being done.

We appreciate your feedback, George. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Great Dealership!

I am very pleased with my car (2013 Ford Escape) and the services I've received.The staff has been great.

Donna, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! If you ever need help, just give us a call.

• Overall Good.

2015 F 150 had an issue, (Covered by warranty as the truck had 7000 miles.) This happened on a Friday. Had to wait until Tuesday to bring it in, and had no use of a truck all weekend. This should have been dealt with better. Loaner truck was issued on Tuesday but I didn't care for the loud aftermarket exhaust. On the other hand, the service department overall is friendly, professional and the truck was repaired as soon as possible.

• Great Service

As usual the service department did a great job, completing my requested service items and thoroughly inspecting my MKX for any other required corrrective maintenance.

We appreciate the feedback, Raymond. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Great

Very convenient since I am taken back to work while they service my car. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Edna, thank you for sharing your recent experience at White Ford. We appreciate your positive review!

• Great experience

The service was excellent! Waiting time was exactly what I was told. Looking forward to going again!

We're always happy to help our customers at White Ford. We hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Mr. J. Parker

great work, I will surely return for later needed repairs and I will advise family members to do the same.