4.0
  • No frills No Games

I was very nervous and did not want to be turned down, but it worked out very well! Walked away with a brand new car!! The entire staff works hard to get you approved. Even with bad credit it's possible!!

Congratulations on your NEW car. Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to help make it happen. We hope you are pleased for years to come.

• Great Experience

Thank you so much for your business and sharing your experience. See you in a few months for your first free oil change =)

Everyone at the dealership was great. Our salesman, Jean Fountaine, was very knowledgeable about the trucks and helped us select the perfect one for us. Jason in finance was able to get a great deal for us and we couldn't be happier. I will definitely be recommending Wesley Chapel Chevy to all my friends and family.

• Unprofessional

I am very unhappy with my experience to say the least. I am a very easy customer to please. When I walked into the service department their were 5 men sitting at their computers and not one greeted or offered any help just starred down. Once I finally got someone attention they were very short with me and rude. I only had a simple request and no one seemed to want to acknowledge me. Really disappointing. I will drive to Chevy in tampa next time to have my corvette serviced. Vmy buying experience was shady and took 7 hrs.

• Friendly Staff and Great Service

Thank you so much for your loyalty and positive feedback. We truly appreciate it =)

I love coming to this dealership. Everyone is very friendly and my car gets serviced in a timely fashion. I have purchased and serviced 2 vehicles from them and will continue to return. The new Chevrolet building under construction looks like it will be another great addition as well.