Call This Dealer

Used

• car shopping
    May 5, 2017

such a easy buying experience thank you to frank and all the staff I will definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family

• Will be a repeat customer!
    March 30, 2017

Love my truck! Great selection and no pressure. Excellent customer service! Ask for Frank, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and goes above and beyo...nd to make sure your transaction goes smoothly and you are 100% satisfied! Will be a repeat customer!

• Nice Suburban
    January 8, 2017

Was looking for a Tahoe-Yukon older. Was looking forever....saw one at Riverdale....Frank was extremely pleasant to deal with. Financing went smoothly.... I'm enjoying my Suburban. Thanks Frank...

• Great service, great vehicle
    November 14, 2016

My Husband and I went in to Riverdale Imports to look at a car that we saw on their website. We were very pleased with the car we went to look at, it ...was in excellent condition and a great price. We had looked at similar model vehicles elsewhere that were the same price but were not near the quality of the vehicle at Riverdale. Once we met Frank, we were sold. He was so easy and pleasant to deal with, that we were able to close the deal that day (which we hadn't plan to do). We had to transfer plates and registration, and since we lived over an hour away he offered to bring the car out our way the next day so we would not have to drive back. After we took possession of the car we had a couple of unforeseen issues arise. I called Frank about these issues, and instead of making us bring the car back to him for his mechanic to fix, he allowed us to take the car to our local mechanic to do the work, and Frank reimbursed us immediately for the bills we got. Overall, I would highly recommend Frank, and Riverdale Imports to anyone, and I will happily return there in the future for myself.

• James Denny is the best one to buy from!!
    November 11, 2016

James Denny was very kind and courteous when shopping around for a used car. I wasn't sure what I wanted to buy but James was very patient and helpful.... He showed me all of the different types of cars he had on the lot, which was impressive on its own

• i bought mercedes-benze sl550 at riverdale import
    October 28, 2016

I bought my car from frank at riverdale imports very professional and he work with me on very good price I would definitely buy another car or recomme...nd him to other people

• Wonderful service
    April 13, 2016

I fortunately had Frank DeCaro as my car salesman and he was unbelievably helpful! He put me in a nice, cheap, and reliable car as quick as I could as...k for, and helped me find the car that I wanted. I now drive an Accord in spectacular condition and couldn't be happier for the price I paid!

• Great place
    March 20, 2016

Bought a truck from them. Between there detailing department doing Awsome work and the owner getting us into a beautiful Navigator. Our overall experi...ence with them is perfect. We have a few issues with the truck but with out hesitation, the owner stepped in and is assisting us and fixing all the issues. Highly recommended... I have even referred them to some personal friends... Thanks for everything. Please note we are from Groton, CT.

• Riverdale Imports
    October 10, 2014

I contacted the dealer via email to see a vehicle and never heard from them. I ended up going to another dealer and purchased the same exact a car.

Riverdale Imports