• Easy buying process

The entire process was simple. Very little negotiation required to get a good deal. Sales rep and managers were friendly and easy to talk to. At no point did i feel pressured to buy anything.

• Great Staff

We had a very limited window of time to test drive and buy our car. Everyone was extremely nice and efficient.

• Stress free experience

My salesman Mike Johnson was very informative and answered any and all questions and/or concerns. Purchasing a car can be a stressful experience, but both he and finance (Sam) made the experience painless.

• Great service and very polite

Sales and finance were very thorough, very polite and efficient. They made purchasing a vehicle a very pleasant experience. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles.

• Pleasant experience

Dan was a wealth of information providing accurate information to help with my decision. No pressure just clear information related to the vehicle, purchase and service

• Nucar Mazda Service

They are an excellent and honest dealership. My service experience there over the last 8 years owning my Mazda3 has been excellent.

• Great service

Prompt and friendly service at a good value. Always a pleasure to come in when I need my Mazda serviced.

• Happy customer!

The sales people are not pushy and are very kind. I also like they will give you the quotes to take with you in writing, and they by far have the best pricing I have been able to find. It is worth the drive to go to Nucar Mazda.

• wlcoming

the professionalism of the staff members was greatly appreciated. I felt very comfortable with making my purchase. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

• Love NuCar

Love Mazdas. Everyone was very helpful in answering questions and getting me in my new car, especially your finance manager, Sam.