Dyer Mazda Subaru

Call This Dealer

257 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Forever Outback!
    April 7, 2018

bought my second green Outback. Sherri Lane did a great job,answering my emails and calls till I was almost ready to buy. She explained the new feat...ures, especially ApplePlay and the amazing safety features and that got me to say bye bye to my 2011 Green Outback with 120,000 miles, still going strong.

Shocking in a good way!
    April 4, 2018

The last time my husband & I purchased a vehicle was 19 & 21 yrs ago (two Hyundai Accents). Needless to say a lot has changed & everything is electr...onic. That is the shocking part, the good part is the service & kindness shown to us by Rob Galpin. Rob's middle name must be patience, we asked a million questions. There was no pressure, no hype, just patience and Rob let us make the decision on our own. Our decision was all about safety & that is Subaru. We took our time and brought home a beautiful 2018 Island Blue Impreza Hatchback! Our sincere thanks to Rob!

Overall Experience

Great experience at Dyer!
    March 31, 2018

Pete Copeland was great. So many other car dealerships I had visited gave me nothing but pressure and dropped comments like "you better bring your hus...band in..." Seriously!? I went up to Dyer and quite easily leased a beautiful Sunshine Orange Crosstrek from Pete and I was and am very pleased with the experience. No hassle. I've been in dealerships for up to 5 hours trying to buy/lease cars in the past - this time, no pressure, no problems - just went in, leased a car and gone. Very refreshing. Thanks Pete and Dyer!

Awesome People, Awesome Service, Awesome Car
    March 29, 2018

Dyer Subaru is a special dealership that knows how to treat people right. Rob Galpin was my kind of salesman. He answered all my questions and didn't ...oversell or get pushy. Rob gave me time to research and compare vehicles (and dealerships) and respected my request to not "bug me." I bought my 2018 Forester at Dyer Subaru because of Rob. Please give him a bonus. Andrea

Smooth and organzied process
    March 28, 2018

I had the pleasure and good luck of working with Rob. He was very informative, honest and one of the kindest sales people I have met. The process of... buying my new car was organized, fast and efficient. Rob took care of everything from start to finish and was available for any questions or concerns I had after hours. I am very happy with my new Crosstrek and will recommend Dyer to everyone.

Sherri was fantastic.
    March 27, 2018

Sherri was great. She took her time in explain all the details on my new vehicle. Sherri was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. Keep her, ...you have a great employee

Love my ride
    March 19, 2018

Thank you Vernon Tynes for being professional, helpful, and kind. Deciding on another Mazda was easy. Vernon made it possible! We will be back. So b...lessed!

Overall Experience

The best dealership experience I have
    March 12, 2018

When I start researching for our new car I was so nervous from my previous experience, BUT here is such a pleasure to do business. Sherri give me unbe...atable price and were able to keep my car, until I organize financial part. When we went there (150 miles away from my house) Sherri and Kevin explain us everything, no hidden taxes, the price were same and the purchase were easy. Worth every extra mile we have to drive to get our new Subaru

Overall Experience

Awesome Car Buying Experience!
    March 1, 2018

My husband and I went to Dyer Mazda just to start looking at the insides of the Mazda 3 hatchback for me. Vernon Tynes happened to come out and be th...e sales rep to help us and we really lucked out on that one! He was so friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He listened to what I was looking for and showed me the exact car that I ended up falling in love with and purchasing. During the negotiation process he was patient and really worked hard to make me happy. He also took a great amount of time the day I picked up my car to show me all the gadgets that I didn't have in my old car. That was a life saver becuase I had NO idea how to use most of the buttons but after his help I was off with my car confident I knew what I was doing. I am very satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend the dealership, Mazdas and most of all Vernon for helping with the buying experience!

Ease of car buying
    February 13, 2018

Vernon was very easy to deal with and was very patient with us. We had picked out a 2016 Mazda 6 but changed our minds and went with a 2015. Just love... our purchase.

Dyer Mazda Subaru