74 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars Oklahoma City from DealerRater.com
  • Professor

Aslan was recommended as the person we should contact. He was excellent, very attentive, knows the Volvos in and out and was very helpful with the new technology (we had a 2013 XC90 - completely different experience in technology). We purchased a 2017 XC90 (inscription) and a month later added a 2017 S90 (inscription). I would argue that they are the best autos we have owned. Aslan continues to be available and helpful with questions and more lessons on the technology.

Rohan, thank you so much for the kind words, we will be sure to pass them onto Aslan! We hope you are enjoying your XC90 and S90! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

• (95000 mile check up and repairs)
    May 23, 2017

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

I brought in my 2011 XC90 for it's 95000 mile scheduled maintenance check. I was informed that beyond the usual oil/filter change I needed to consider some additional items that needed to be replaced. The main Item was the drive belt, and brakes. The maintenance personnel at this dealership know that we do a lot of travel and that we take our Grand kids along also and that I want to make sure our XC90 is always in Tip Top shape. The process to replace the drive belt required some delay and they offered a new XC90 as a loner for the period of delay. This gave us chance to see and explore all the new updates that Volvo has implemented to the XC90. We will be looking at a 2018 XC90 to be added to our garage.

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

We are so glad that our service team could help get your XC90 in top condition and ensure it is safe for the amount of driving that you do! Please let us know if there are any other items we can help with. And we look forward to helping you get into the 2018 XC90 of your dreams!!

• Great care
    April 27, 2017

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

I had my car in for its 30K mile oil change and service. All went well. It was discovered a new battery was needed so that was installed. Another item was corrected that I did not even mention. The technicians must have gone through everything. Then as a topper, the car was washed very well. All this was free. How can this be beaten? Thank you guys.

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

Huey, we are glad Mike & our service team could help. We hope your car is running well, be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

• 60,000 mile service for my 2009 XC70

Denise went above and beyond to make sure my car was getting all the appropriate TLC that my 2009 XC70 needed. Thanks Denise!!

Tim, we are so glad that Denise could help with your Volvo's service! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

• Great customer service

Love the kids play zone. Like all the amenities that are available for the customers

Yohan, thanks for taking a moment to let us know about your experience with our dealership! Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Wonderful.
    April 10, 2017

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

Aslan, was wonderful to work the man has a good personality no pressure at all-updated me on our deal as needed. I plan on making another purchase from him the future I highly recommend this guy.

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with Aslan! We are glad you had a wonderful experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

• EXCELLENT WORK

Every time I bring in my car for repairs I leave a happy customer.

TJ, we are glad that we have been able to help with your car's repairs! Please be sure to let us know if we can help in any way int he future.

Every time I bring in my car for repairs I leave a happy customer.

• Misleading used car advertising
    March 4, 2017

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

Saw a 2011 Nissan Juke on line at Bob Howard Volvo 1125 n Bdwy in OKCY. Called and made a verbal deal. When we arrived we saw that it had significant hail which was not disclosed. Asked for discount due to hail. The manager Chris Woodruff told us no dealer discloses hail because buyers will not come to dealership if we tell them. People can come look and then make decision. Told him that is deceptively doing business. Chris informed me he is just doing what owner (.Bob Howard) told him to do.

Volvo Cars Oklahoma City

Thank you for your thoughtful comments about your recent visit. Volvo of Oklahoma City strives to offer clean pre-owned vehicles for sale at competitive prices. It¿¿¿s clear in this case that we failed to clearly illustrate the damage on this particular vehicle and we apologize for trouble this may have caused. We will definitely learn from this experience and be better prepared to handle situations like this in the future. If you are still interested in this vehicle or any other in our inventory I would be happy to assist personally, please feel free to contact me directly at 405-488-6255. Randy Bednar General Sales Manager

• Volvo XC90

Definitely they worked so hard to deliver the car. This was truly VIP treatment.

Kam, we are so glad that we could be of assistance in your search for a new car. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• The only place to buy a luxury car in OKC.

From the start to the finish the experience was professional, timely and anxiety free. Our salesman Aslan Maleki made buying a new car fun again. I cannot express how easy and enjoyable Aslan made buying a new volvo. From negotiating the price to teaching use how to use all the features Aslan was patient, kind and professional. When we picked up the car Aslan had it in tip top shape and treated us like VIPS. This man knows how to take care of his customers. Volvo of Oklahoma City has one in a million salesman in Aslan. I have bought many luxury cars over the years from Lexus, GM, to Mercedes and never have I had the service and and positive experience as I did with Volvo of Oklahoma City. We will be buying more from Aslan and Volvo of OKC.

Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We will pass on your kind words to Aslan. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.