New 866-693-9912 Dealer Website
Used 888-858-3934 Email Dealer
Service 888-665-5694

• The only place to buy a luxury car in OKC.

From the start to the finish the experience was professional, timely and anxiety free. Our salesman Aslan Maleki made buying a new car fun again. I cannot express how easy and enjoyable Aslan made buying a new volvo. From negotiating the price to teaching use how to use all the features Aslan was patient, kind and professional. When we picked up the car Aslan had it in tip top shape and treated us like VIPS. This man knows how to take care of his customers. Volvo of Oklahoma City has one in a million salesman in Aslan. I have bought many luxury cars over the years from Lexus, GM, to Mercedes and never have I had the service and and positive experience as I did with Volvo of Oklahoma City. We will be buying more from Aslan and Volvo of OKC.

Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We will pass on your kind words to Aslan. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

• Misleading used car advertising
    March 4, 2017

Saw a 2011 Nissan Juke on line at Bob Howard Volvo 1125 n Bdwy in OKCY. Called and made a verbal deal. When we arrived we saw that it had significant hail which was not disclosed. Asked for discount due to hail. The manager Chris Woodruff told us no dealer discloses hail because buyers will not come to dealership if we tell them. People can come look and then make decision. Told him that is deceptively doing business. Chris informed me he is just doing what owner (.Bob Howard) told him to do.

• Volvo XC90

Definitely they worked so hard to deliver the car. This was truly VIP treatment.

Kam, we are so glad that we could be of assistance in your search for a new car. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Great Experience

I had the privilege of purchasing a Volvo XC90 from Aslan, he is well verse and extremely knowledgeable. If you are in the market to purchase a new vehicle from Jaguar Volvo of OKC do yourself a favor and contact Aslan. I promise you, you will be blow away by his overall knowledge.

Danny, thank you so much for the kind words! We hope you are enjoying your XC90. Please be sure to let Aslan or anyone here know if we ca help with anything.

• Great place and service

Raul, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience here and with William. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

I worked with William Simms and let me tell you; it was the best car buying experience! Found the car on Cars.com and did everything by phone except for the pickup. William was super responsive and helped me get everything lined up so I could hit the road as soon as I landed in OKC. I would buy from them again if the stars align on my next purchase (only say that because there are a few hundred miles between us).

• Purchased Jaguar F-Pace from Jerry Scott.

Don, thank you for sharing the kind words about your experience here and with Jerry. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

This was the best car buying experience we have ever experienced. Jerry has professionalism and knowledge that I have never seen before while purchasing a vehicle. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to go see him.

• Volvoxc90

We are so glad you had a good experience at our dealership and with Aslan. Please be sure to let us know how we can help in the future!

Recently purchased a Volvo XC90. Wonderful buying experience at Volvo of OKC. All of the sales team members were very helpful. Aslan was extremely knowledgeable about Volvo specs.

• Volvo of OKC

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with our dealership & Aslan. Be sure to let us know how we can help in the future!

The sales rep was excellent. Aslan was able to answer all of my questions. I did not have an appointment and just walked in. Out of all of the dealerships I visited Volvo of OKC was the best. In all of my test drives the sales rep just sat in the passenger seat waiting for a question. Aslan explained all of the features of the vehicle. He pointed out and demonstrated the advanced features on the vehicles we test drove.

• Enthusiastically wonderful!
    May 24, 2016

Aslan was very informed and easily communicated the details of the XC90 in such an enthusiastic way it made the whole experience fun! He was focused on our whole family and included all of us in the fun. We appreciate his attitude and look forward to enjoying our XC90 as well as seeing Aslan at our service appointments so we can catch up!

• Fantastic Service purchasing our Jaguar XJL
    April 28, 2016

Had a fantastic experience purchasing our Jaguar XJL. We flew in from out of state and they were there to pick us up at the airport. They were very quick and helpful through out the whole process. We highly recommend working with James. Great salesman and willing to help. Will purchase again from Jaguar Volvo of OKC