Mazda of Manchester

566 reviews

566 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Manchester from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 4, 2015

My car broke down on my way to Mazda of Manchester to purchase a vehicle from them --I was coming all the way from upstate NY. They picked me up from the... place where my car broke down and helped me obtain alternative transportation for the few days I had to wait for my car. They went above and beyond what was required. I'd highly recommend this dealership -- they are professional people and very easy to work with. I'd buy from them again -- I'd especially recommend working with Dave Small in sales.

September 19, 2018

I've been with the Mazda family for 4 years now and recently purchased a 2018 Mazda 6. I met and worked with Rachel Urso and can honestly say that her... professionalism and knowledge help "seal the deal" on my purchase. Mazda makes a great car and the 2018's are no exception, but when you combine that driving experience with a friendly, low pressure, professional individual like Rachel you walk away pleased that you decided to buy a Mazda. Rachel had a genuine interest in what I was looking for in a vehicle and she also had a genuine interest in me, my family and shared with me her interests both inside and away from work. We had conversations, it never felt like a high pressure sales pitch. Combine this experience with all the excellent "final touches" and "extra efforts" that Lisa Friedrich provided and I can fully understand why Manchester of Mazda has an A+ team. Thank you both for the great experience!

Rachel Urso

September 13, 2018

I didn't feel pressured at all, unlike other dealerships I have been to. I was kindly shown my options and my salesman didn't push for me to go with something... outside of my budget. The process was quick and straightforward. Before I knew it, I was leaving with a Mazda that I was happy with, and didn't in any way feel as if I was getting screwed over.

September 10, 2018

Worked with Rich Sika on buying my son a used Mazda 3. Rich was very knowledgeable of the car models and options and was very easy to work with. We would... purchase from him again.

September 6, 2018

The most enjoyable purchase of a vehicle I have ever had. Rich Sika was professional, patient, and took time to explain everything about the new Mazda... 3. Other employees were courteous, and friendly. Definitely 5 stars plus. You won't be disappointed at Mazda of Manchester. Tom G

August 24, 2018

We were treated great by everyone. Dave Small was a pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and personable. Just a real good guy to work with.... He spent a lot time with us to be sure we were comfortable with our new car. Mark Smith handled the finance side in a similar manner. Brandon Hansen was right on target and got everything done as promised. Can't say enough about these guys. Hard to believe but they made a car buying experience enjoyable. This is the way it should be.

Brandon Hansen

(4.6) 86 reviews

August 23, 2018

Our experience with Kris was excellent! He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and eager to match us to the vehicle that meets our needs. We never felt pressured.... He listened and guided us based on what we said. I would definitely recommend Kris (and the dealership) to anyone who is interested in a Mazda!

Kris Reindel

(4.8) 5 reviews

Steve Rourke

August 20, 2018

Rich Sika was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly throughout my time at Mazda of Manchester. I was really dreading shopping for a car, but Rich... made the experience enjoyable. As others have stated, I felt no pressure at all. Carlie McCann was also very helpful.

Carlie McCann

August 9, 2018

This is our third vehicle leased from Mazda of Manchester! Lisa and Dave always shows the greatest professionalism and highest integrity! I am very grateful... to have found Mazda of Manchester. The leasing experience was transparent and easy to execute. Great cars, great people.

August 6, 2018

Mazda of Manchester has been my preferred dealership since I started driving. I recently traded in my old Mazda 6 for a new CX-5 and could not be happier... with my car buying experience. The sales staff has great knowledge of all the vehicles and the technology and the finance department was able to get me the best deal possible. Overall, the best car buying experience I've ever had.