4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 537 reviews

Call This Dealer

537 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Manchester from DealerRater.com

• Best customer service!
    October 4, 2015

My car broke down on my way to Mazda of Manchester to purchase a vehicle from them --I was coming all the way from upstate NY. They picked me up from ...the place where my car broke down and helped me obtain alternative transportation for the few days I had to wait for my car. They went above and beyond what was required. I'd highly recommend this dealership -- they are professional people and very easy to work with. I'd buy from them again -- I'd especially recommend working with Dave Small in sales.

April 12, 2018

Ron Sloan made my buying experience at Mazda of Manchester a pleasant one. He is very professional and courteous. I never felt pressured. I would d...efinitely recommend anyone looking into buying a Mazda to go in a see Ron.

Great Service
    April 9, 2018

I recently purchased a used Mazda 6 I grand touring at Mazda of Manchester. All the staff were friendly, inviting and informative, without any sense ...of pushing for a sale. I visited a number of times and they patiently listened to all my questions and let me test drive a number of cars. They kindly held a car of interest for me and rescheduled a couple times final discussions and purchase, while I struggled with funeral arrangements for a loved one. Rich in particular was very sweet, understanding and patient and sincerely concerned that I felt comfortable with both the car and my financial package. He was also very helpful in figuring out all the new gadgets and electronics, and programming everything to my liking. Plus he’s been great checking in to make sure everything is going well with the car and answering any added questions. It was indeed a great shopping and buying experience.

Rich Sika

Sales & Lease Consultant

Highly recommend Carlie!
    March 26, 2018

I made the switch from a Jeep Grand Cherokee to a Mazda CX-5 and I would not go back! Carlie was fantastic to work with and made the transition to a n...ew dealer and car super simple. She explained all my options with buying and leasing as well as all the Mazda models and packages. It was definitely a pressure-free environment. She explained all the financial pieces with my trade so I knew exactly where my money was going. Carlie even sent us out for lunch while she prepared the paperwork so we didn???t have to spend time just waiting in the dealer. If you???re looking for a new car, I???d highly recommend a Mazda and working with Carlie!

Highly recommend!
    March 26, 2018

I made the switch from a Jeep Grand Cherokee to a Mazda CX-5 and I would not go back! Carlie was fantastic to work with and made the transition to a n...ew dealer and car super simple. She explained all my options with buying and leasing as well as all the Mazda models and packages. It was definitely a pressure-free environment. She explained all the financial pieces with my trade so I knew exactly where my money was going. Carlie even sent us out for lunch while she prepared the paperwork so we didn’t have to spend time just waiting in the dealer. If you’re looking for a new car, I’d highly recommend a Mazda and working with Carlie!

New Miata
    March 23, 2018

Sales team were excellent and responsive by phone and by email. Car was ready when stated, nicely cleaned and ready to go. Excellent service deliver...y and would definitely use Mazda of Manchester again. Highly recommended.

Employees Worked With
    You can't find people like this!!!
    March 22, 2018

I want to start off by stating that I am a resident of Chicago, Illinois. I have recently taken on a new position where I will work both in New Brita...in, CT and Chicago. While in New Britain, CT, I required a car to transport me 3 to 4 days a week to go a total of 20 miles each day to/from work. I already have a Mazda 3 hatch back that I love l, I did NOT like where I purchased it as the process took over 9 hours and I did not have the time or inclination to go through that. From my first interaction with Lisa F., it was amazing. Her ability to provide a high level of customer service and do everything over the phone and call me whenever she said she was. She over-delivered and under-promised. No gimmicks, no lies. She was not a shady sales-person at all and told me exactly what she could do and as promised, did what she said she would. Now, remember, I did not see the car at all or the color of her face. My fut felt really good with her. For about a week I spent all of my communication speaking with her on the phone and sending her necessary documentation. Then on March 20th I met her at 6:00p.m. and the car was ready and the paper-work was ready. The car was vacuumed and all was ready. It took me only 2 hours to get out and that had to be the majority of time spending with a colleague Ron. another Manager who spent a lot of time with me walking me through new features and spent a lot of time with me. WOW! Way to go team Mazda of Manchester. You have a new fax in me. I wish you much success and hope that your family business remains what it is - a 'family business.' You are like no other dealership I have EVER dealt with. I value you guys and what you offer and I will be keeping you top of mine. Thank you for being you! It is noticeable in a crowded, competitive space. You have a new fan that you can call upon anytime. For those look for a new rental car that is not far at all, Mazda of Manhattan is the choice I recommend without any hesitation. And make sure to ask for Lisa or Ron. You will not be disappointed.

Employees Worked With
    Great Experience at Mazda of Manchester!
    March 16, 2018

When I was looking to purchase an used Mazda CX5 I called Mazda of Manchester and spoke to Bonni in the Business office. Although they did not have o...ne available that day, Bonni told me she would contact me as soon as they had what I was looking for. I heard from Bonni the next day! I test drove the car with Ron Sloan and purchased it that same day. Both Bonni and Ron were very professional and friendly, never high pressure. Finances were taken care of with Mark Smith who also was a pleasure to deal with. The entire process was easy and pleasurable. I highly recommend Mazda of Manchester and will certainly visit again when looking to purchase another car. Thank you Mazda of Manchester!

Employees Worked With
    Great Experience at Mazda of Manchester!
    March 16, 2018

Never felt pressured
    March 12, 2018

Rich was super friendly and accommodating. I walked away a few times and he kept coming back with either a different option or something more appealin...g to get me what I was ultimately looking for, yet he never pressured me. Highly recommend if shipping for a car, ask for him.

80 Oakland St Manchester, CT 06042