New England Auto Network

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• October 5, 2015

I would say that new england auto is the place to shop for use and new cars and suv the way the pay attention to what I want.Kurt had the best customer... service I seen in a dealership in years thanks Kurt for all your hard work and been very professional

October 16, 2016

Great experience! Kurt the owner and Chris my salesman were great! So friendly and willing to get you a good price. They gave me a great deal for my 2014... Acura MDX, and a great price for my trade. Highly recommend!

June 27, 2016

The Odyssey has a high customer and safety rating and is known for its ability to continue running well with 200,000 miles or more on it . It is a great... family and road trip van! Mine has comfortable leather heated seats, sun/moon roof, fabulous sound system, DVD players, lots of storage and leg room, a 3rd removable seat in the 2nd row, quick pickup and a smooth, quiet ride. New England Auto Network sold me a 2007 Honda Odyssey at a very competitive price which included a 30 day warranty. They were straight forward to work with and honored both their warranty and their spoken word. PROS: Reliable dealer that stands by their word Competitive prices Flexible hours Super clean car CONS: Address was listed wrong on website. GPS took me to the wrong location The Odyssey has a recommended timing belt service at 100,000 miles. The dealer assured us this job had been performed, and assured us we would receive paper proof of the job having been done. When the paper proof was not found New England Auto Network had the job done! An amazing experience in the used car industry!

January 22, 2015

I just bought a 2009 Toyota Canary from Zach and Kurt and was very happy. These 2 guys went out and beyond there way 2 help me. I would and will recommend... anyone 2 these guys. Best experience I have ever had.

August 24, 2014

Zach is young enough to be my son, but very mature and professional. He is not a stuffy suit or a flashy salesman; he is a real guy who truly wants to... give you a great deal.

August 24, 2014

They were very friendly and knowledgeable. We traded in a Buick for a full sized pick up Ford truck and they gave us an unbelievable deal. The customer... service was excellent, and they don't act like flashy, pushy salesmen. They're just real people.

August 7, 2014

I purchased my 2005 Nissan Titan from New England Auto Network. The truck was in great condition and they offered it to me at a great price. It needed... a few minor repairs to be 100% ready for delivery. They let me take the truck for the weekend and then picked it up to complete the repairs, then delivered it to me at my work. They also took care of the hassle of going to the registry for me. They couldn't have made it easier. Thanks to Joe and Kurt for a excellent buying experience!!