3.4
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Terrible service!

Found a truck I liked. Emailed them they said come take a look at it. First of all it said it was a king cab. It was just an extended cab and they couldn't find the keys to it. The salesman got mad when I told him nevermind and was very rude!

• Very Happy with my new Truck

I love my new truck and the people at this dealership that helped me! I even got my truck behind loan. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased here. I would recommend this dealership to anybody.

• Very satisfied with my new truck!!

They have the nicest people to work with from the salesperson to the financial part!! i got my truck behind loan and it's exactly what I have been looking for! I suggest if you want a truck this is the place to go. I would recommend this dealership to anybody without hesitation.

• Found me exactly what I was looking for

They didn't have what I was looking for, but found it. I love my suburban & they made sure I was happy before I left.

• Very Poor Operation

Was interested in a truck and called talked to CHRIS (salesman) agreed to a price and was ready to purchase a truck he told me that they had a few small repairs to do to the truck. He called me told me that everything was fixed and ready. Told him i would call prior to traveling to pick truck up. The next day when i called and talked to PATTY, she says that she does not know anything about it will have to check with salesman. Took 3 1/2 hours for her to return my phone call. Then when she called me back she says truck is $1000 higher than CHRIS agreed to. Told her to check and see if we could not work something out maybe split the difference. Wait an hour then call back and talk to the JEROME (owner) who was very unfriendly and he told me the truck was $1500 higher than the price i agreed to with Chris. Then he tried to sell me a different truck when i told him i was not interested in that truck he then hung up on me. DON'T WAST YOUR TIME