1.0
  • Didn't appreciate questions

I called to see if a car was still on the lot. After many rings, someone answered the phone in a way like when you're favorite TV show is on and you can't be bothered. The salesman got on the phone and began asking about my credit, telling me he can get me a better loan than anywhere else. Was I coming to see the car that day. What's my credit score. And so on. This line of questioning caused internal red flags to raise. After reading some of the reviews of them online I won't be doing business here.

• NO Response at all

This dealer never responded to any request about the vehicle. I didn't get a phone call or email or anything. I had to call them myself. jrh

• great service

Very easy to communicate with and view cars online and at the actual facility.

Very easy to communicate with and view cars online and at the actual facility.