Average based on 22 reviews.
  • Front brake replacement

Tina, the service writer was great. She was enthusiastic and explained everything very well. The only complaint I have is that as most dealerships are, it seemed over priced for the services I received.

• Al Serra Volkswagon service work

Dylan did a good job for me once again. Answered all my questions and kept me informed as to the progress of my service work.

• Al Serra volkswagon

Service was exceptional. Daniel was very attentive and knowledgeable

Service was exceptional. Daniel was very attentive and knowledgeable

• Repair

Very good service. Repair was quick and easy. All workers seemed knowledgeable in what they were doing. Did not worry about my car once, I knew it was in good hands. A friend bought a car there and referred me to getting my repairs done there. When everything was done I got a polite phone call letting me know it was able for pick up.

• VW Jetta

I had looked at other dealerships in the past and was always pressured and rushed but this was nothing like that. Pat was friendly and understanding when I needed time to think. I ended up leasing a VW Jetta and I love it. I will buy from this dealership in the future.

• Great Customer Service

The service manager was awesome. I went in for my 20,000 service and while doing the service they found an issue with my vehicle. He immediately called me and informed me what was wrong, how much it would cost to fix it, and when, at the latest they could have the repair done. The repair was made faster than expected and the estimate was on point. Greatly appreciated!

• Maintenance and repair

Overall, great experience. All staff has been very helpful, kind, timely, competent, and professional.

• New car

Our salesman Brock Hogan was great! I will send everyone to see him in the future.

• Great Service

Always a pleasure to do business with this location. I have a 2013 VW Jetta on lease, that expires in August 2016. I will contact the dealership about another lease.

• Not clear on desired info

Very satisfied with service department. From the time dropped the car off I was kept informed as the problem and repairs needed.