• Customer

Our sales associate, Brian couldn't have been more helpful. He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions in a way that was easy to understand. We plan to get all our future vehicles from Brian.

• Dodge Caravan

I highly recommend Mark Rawson, he did a awesome job, he was so awesome we became friends, one of the coolest salesmen you ever meet, Thanks Mark, From Jason

• Acadia

Austin was a very pleasant person to work with at Roberts Ford.

We really appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to let Austin know about your kind words and five stars! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Austin was a very pleasant person to work with at Roberts Ford.

• Oil change

Great They got me in and out quickly. .. ....

Great They got me in and out quickly. .. ....

• 2014. Nissan altima

Great experience !!!! I would not hrsitate to buy another vehicle from tbis dealership!!

That is great to hear! We look forward to seeing you here again! Safe travels!

That is great to hear! We look forward to seeing you here again! Safe travels!

• Roberts

I appreciate my reminders for car service, I am treated very well every time I am there, this is deffinately my car place

Earlene Griffin, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• customer

kevin always takes good care of me. that's why I drive all the way from mannford

Thanks for highlighting Kevin's outstanding customer service, Rick! Come back and see us any time!

• Oil change and recall

Very Pleasant. Stood behind what I was told on the phone. This was very important to me as a vehicle owner. This review is for a 2015 Ford Escape

We are glad we could keep our word! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Ford focus

I had alot of trouble s with my car from the dealership I had bought the car from. Roberts Ford really helped fix all of my problems

Christapher Demaro, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our Service Department is THE BEST! We appreciate you letting others know that even if you don't buy from us we would love the opportunity to service your vehicle and maybe earn your business next time you are in the market to purchase a vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for the great review!

• I really love my car and my dealer!!

Best costumer service ever... I definetly will go back when I'll to buy my next car.!

THANK YOU, Carla Cruz!! Customers like you make coming to work a blast!!

THANK YOU, Carla Cruz!! Customers like you make coming to work a blast!!