Roberts Ford Lincoln

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 216 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Roberts auto center ford dealer
    January 19, 2018

Nice experience. Salesman Mark had the car ready and clean upon arrival. Process was quick and painless.

Kathryn, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than... happy to assist you! Safe travels!

1st Oil Change
    January 16, 2018

I sent my daughter to get her oil changed and was nnothing but please!!

Great Service at a Great price
    January 6, 2018

Great cars for the working man or woman with a budget. Austin was great to me and my husband. I would suggest them to every person I knows.

Teresa, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Ta...ke care!

Oil Changes
    December 28, 2017

When I bought my car I got free oil changes for life. Every time I take the car in I have to explain that to the service person/accounts person. They ...do agree with me and I have never paid for an oil change. Also when I have an appointment it still takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get the oil changed. Not sure why it takes so loing, I'm sure they must be checking something??

Review of car service
    December 21, 2017

My experience was good. The dealership was on time, polite, and thoroughly checked out my car.

Ellen, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you so much for choosing Roberts Ford Lincoln, LLC as your first cho...ice for service!

Roberts Lincoln Ford Dealer
    December 8, 2017

I was very disappointed in the service. My car was in the shop 4 days with no communication from them. I had to call twice to be informed of my vehi...cle?s status. The Service manager and assistant manager displayed very unprofessional and poor customer service. I sent to pay for my vehicle and no one was around to help me. I notified the owner of my unpleasant experience by email with no response back from him.

Rhonda, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed t...o hear that you did not. Please reach out to us at (844) 698-0711 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

Rick Bruner
    December 1, 2017

I trust Kevin Thames and the service department with my service . I can always trust them. that's why I drive over 60 miles for service.

disappointed
    November 20, 2017

my husband and i came in to purchase a used vehicle. initially we came in for our appointment around 5:00pm to look at a specific vehicle my husband f...ound on their website that had mud tires, lifted, etc. but come to find out was two wheel drive... my husband had specifically said before we made the trip that he wanted our payments around the $250/month range and he was looking for a four wheel drive vehicle. when we test drove it my husband had to point out to the salesman that it was not, in fact, a four wheel drive truck and the salesman acted like he knew nothing about it. claimed it was four wheel drive the entire time up to us coming in and seeing for ourselves it wasn’t. the same salesman proceeded to show my husband and i other vehicles that were not in the price range we told him in the beginning, however my husband was shown one specific vehicle he felt he could not live without and so we said the highest monthly payment we would do would be $330/month. upon deciding this, the salesman told us time and time again he could put us in the second choice vehicle my husband was shown for the higher monthly payment only to find out that the only monthly payment they could get us was $440. after trying to leave the dealership twice only to have the salesman come and persuade us he could get us our established monthly payment of $330/month, the general manager finally came over around 9:00pm to say we could get in the vehicle for $321.63/month. PERFECT! we got to leave with a loaner vehicle since the discussed vehicle was finishing being inspected and cleaned, only to have the dealership call us the next day and say the bank couldn’t do that amount and to bring the loaner back. AFTER HAVING RAN MY HUSBAND’S CREDIT SEVENTEEN TIMES lowering his credit score DRASTICALLY. my husband has EXCELLENT credit. after being declined the vehicle, my husband found a vehicle through a private seller for a lower monthly payment. when my husband spoke with his personal banker on the private seller matter, he was again declined this time due to not having the appropriate credit score BECAUSE THE FORD LINCOLN DEALERSHIP IN PRYOR RAN HIS CREDIT SEVENTEEN TIMES UNNECESSARILY. i will NOT be recommending this dealership to ANYONE i know nor make ANY future purchases from them. terrible customer service and just an overall experience. when you tell them from the get go what you want your payment to be around, they say they can put you in a vehicle for that but in my opinion, they’re just looking to try and make money and don’t care how they do it. never have we been treated this way at a dealership nor have ever had this problem.

Caitlin, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Robert...s Ford Lincoln, LLC. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. Please reach out to our General Manager directly at (844) 698-0711 so we can do our best to try and make this up to you.

Excellent service
    November 10, 2017

Drove from okc for used Nissan Juke for 16 yr old son. Scott and Jeff were excellent. Buying a car long distance has inherent risks and there were a f...ew issues with car that didn’t show in online photos but Jeff assured me they would fix those items. Between he and Scott they did everything they promised, kept me informed and worked with me getting the car delivered more than half way to me in okc. I cannot overstate how satisfying it is to have someone not only deliver what they promised but they actually surprised me with some attention to touch up on some items I thought they would overlook. Thank you Scott, Jeff and the entire dealership.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Roberts Ford Lincoln, LLC for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hes...itate to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

Great service
    November 8, 2017

my first car, I had a great experience. Everyone was helpful and informative on the vehicle itself and the process of everything else. Thank you.

We're glad we could help you into your first car, Hillary! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Roberts Ford Lincoln