Valenti Maserati Fiat Alfa Romeo

(5.0) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience

My husband and I bought 2 used cars in the last 2 weeks. There was a huge difference in each experience. Valenti (Alex Johndro) was by far a much, mu...ch better experience. Everything was very professional. Alex was very friendly and in control of the entire process. He was well informed on the car we were buying he made the entire process an easy and pleasant experience. I would most definitely go back to this dealership.

• Good experience

I'd like to tell you about my experience with Valenti Fiat Hartford. I had been looking for a new car since mine was totaled late september 2015. I wa...s looking at several models, had visited several dealerships and taken several test drives. My wife and I narrowed down our search to a used Fiat 500. We did lots our searching online and found a 500 with the options and color at Valenti Fiat. We visited first in the evening on veteran's day 2015. We looked at the car briefly. We continued to communicate with Alex and Joe through email. We set up a time to test drive 2 saturdays after. I test drove the vehicle. We then negotiated and I got the price. There was low sales pressure and I ended up getting a great deal. Both Alex and Joe were very good to work with. Steve in the finance department was also good to work with, they were able to beat(just barely) our credit union's already low finance rate. The studio is very nice. They offered us cappuccino which is a nice italian touch. When I got in the car to leave, I noticed the power side mirrors were inoperable. The following monday I brought in the car and the fixed it on the house. I had a great experience with Valenti Fiat and would recommend them to a friend. This was a 2012 Fiat 500 Sport Manual Transmission. I'll also point out that we had my 2 year old son with us during the sale process and they were very accommodating to all of us.

• Finally got my Fiat!

Finally got my Fiat Convertible! I went to a few other dealerships, however I chose Valenti. They offered me the best lease deal possible and were wil...ling to work with me. Alex Mandel was my sales rep and he found me exactly the car that I wanted and was able to acquire it in a very timely manner. He was also extremely patient, thorough and friendly when going over all the details of the car, even when he had to explain to me and show me several times! The gentleman in charge of finance was also top notch, making the mundane fun and enjoyable. Hats off to Valenti Fiat!

• Fast and Easy!

I recently bought an Outlander Sport from the Mitsubishi dealership. Everything was fast and painless. I was able to trade in my car and buy a new one... without any stress. The dealership is being remodeled so I didn't score the facilities. I don't care much about the facilities anyway, just about the cars! I love my new car and am very happy with the purchase. Thanks!

• Awesome service!

Great service!!! Very helpful in the buying process and took care of all my needs! Showed wonderful respect through the whole process

• Happy customer

Though shown and I test drove a new Fiat and also offered an excellent deal on a new Mitsubishi Outlander I did not feel pressure from Alex Mandel whe...n I chose to buy the 2012 used vehicle that I had also taken for a test drive. We paid cash and the used vehicle, an SUV, had larger 'trunk' space that the Fiat and was lower priced that the Outlander. The difference in price to the Outlander will enable us to also purchase a top of the line folding wheelchair (about $3,000) for my husband. My husband is quite severely disabled and I really appreciated the courtesy he was shown. I also wish to thank the other staff members with whom we dealt.

• Hartford Mitsubishi/Fiat

We had the best buying experience and a great salesperson. Customer service was topnotch.

• customers review

Great service great deal. Love the car Makes me smile every time l start the engine. Any one looking for a new fiat needs to go to valenti. This is my... 2nd fiat in yrs.

• Great experience

my husband and I were very impressed by the staff at Hartford Mitsubishi. They worked with us to get everything we wanted in a vehicle at the price we... wanted to pay. There was no pressure to buy anything other than what we were originally looking for. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. They did everything to make our experience in buying and financing go as smoothly as possible. We were introduced to the Service Manager, who spent time with us answering any questions we had on our new vehicle's features and maintenance. The Finance gentleman Ray, worked with our Credit Union to complete our finance and our Sales person, Alex Mandel was very helpful in going over all the features in our vehicle and even setting up the Bluetooth feature and Sirius Radio stations. Very friendly and did everything to make us comfortable throughout the whole process. They are in the process of giving the dealership a face lift, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Love our car!

• good job!

recently purchased an outlander sport. great deal, efficient process, thoroughly satisfied

Valenti Maserati Fiat Alfa Romeo