This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• bought car from this dealer was good still have it

I bought car from this place and was good still have it price was reasonable

I bought car from this place and was good still have it price was reasonable

• Buy Again

They are a top notch used car dealer, and did not pressure me and my wife. We will return again. He had a nice selection to choice from. Thank you and we will return.

• Awesome dealership !

I purchased my volvo 2 months ago and love the car. Really nice people and got a great deal. Gonna buy from them again..

• Great car @ great price

Bought a car 6 months ago and referred a friend the other day to this place. We both found their cars to be an excellent value.

• Would buy again

Bought an excellent used car. Owner was very forthcoming regarding the car and pluses and minuses. An honest dealership with fair prices. Would buy again,

• Great buy

Bought a 2006 S60 Volvo in good condition with good price.

Bought a 2006 S60 Volvo in good condition with good price.

• AWFUL SERVICE

My daughter spent all her money on a faulty car! Over priced, overall bad cars!

My daughter spent all her money on a faulty car! Over priced, overall bad cars!

with over 5000 satisfied customer in last 24 years(& a lot of them repeat customers). we appreciate intelligent car shoppers whom understand the benefit of purchasing a used vehicle over a new one for fraction of its price!and also understand the upkeep & maintenance of it. we also offer a complete line of nation wide warranty for every car we sell.

• Easy Car shopping

we just purchased our 2nd car from these guys. first car was about 2 years ago and it turned out to be a real good mini van.